Next Gen Twitter..

It's not disingenuous to hold that against Trump. His incompetence with Covid cost lives and worsened the economy as a result he's now a one term President living in Florida, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I think it is, but I guess we just disagree on that. Have a great day!

LOOK AT MEEE

lol at a blog being "next gen" anything

Not a Trump guy, but there are better things to attack his record with. The economy was actually killing it (lowest black unemployment in history, among other things), but then the pandemic broke out.
Trump was doing his best to fuck up any positives generated by the booming economy before covid.
Deregulating banks and wall street to pre gfc levels.
Massive deficit spending to give a historic tax break to the wealthy and corporations.
14 year high trade deficit.

Then as usual republicans will bitch about spending when a dem has to clean up the mess.

Trump was doing his best to fuck up any positives generated by the booming economy before covid.
Deregulating banks and wall street to pre gfc levels.
Massive deficit spending to give a historic tax break to the wealthy and corporations.
14 year high trade deficit.

Then as usual republicans will bitch about spending when a dem has to clean up the mess.

In what ways was he deregulating banks? Honest question. I don't doubt it for a moment, but I would love a concrete example for when one of my Trump friends brings this sort of thing up.

Lol running Trump's blog has to be the easiest job ever. All the guy has to do is lie to Trump about how much traffic it's generating. Now the only problem is making sure he actually gets paid.

POTUS coming in hot..

This is going to be fun around here..

I thought Salty Cracker had left YouTube. He has been complaining about YouTube allegedly censoring him for awhile now.

I thought Salty Cracker had left YouTube. He has been complaining about YouTube allegedly censoring him for awhile now.

He puts a percentage of his vids on other platforms, YT has been fucking with him and many others that don’t fall in the line with the sanctioned narrative..

It's not where you start out it's where you end up and Trump ended up being the only President since Hoover to leave office with negative job creation also being the only President to be impeached twice, the only President to have never won the popular vote, the only President to have never at any point average at least a 50% job approval and of course most notable of all he is America's only orange President.
just stfu...you have already been owned.

Back