Next Gen Twitter..

We’ve been over this. A lot of Biden votes were because Trump was a garbage president and utterly repulsive on a basic human level and people came out in droves to vote against him. Christ I could make the same dumb argument about Trump’s vote tally. You’re telling me that dickhead grifter from The Apprentice got 74 million votes without cheating?! Yeah right pal.
They didn't "come out in droves", they didn't come out at all. Donald Trump won with people who actually showed up and the election was swung with mail ballots from people that nobody ever saw in 4 of the most corrupt counties in the country. Nobody would have argued if the entire election system wasn't changed at the last minute to a more opaque system where people with Biden masks are counting votes from people that nobody ever saw. Every Trump rally was a sold out crowd, Biden's rallies couldn't fill a phone booth.

Under 3 years of Trump, we had record low unemployment and the average income went up $5k vs the $1k it went up under 8 years of Obama coming out of a recession. They had to intentionally tank the economy, change the election system and spike news stories about Biden just to get him out of office.

Last edited:
They didn't "come out in droves", they didn't come out at all. Donald Trump won with people who actually showed up and the election was swung with mail ballots from people that nobody ever saw in 4 of the most corrupt counties in the country. Nobody would have argued if the entire election system wasn't changed at the last minute to a more opaque system where people with Biden masks are counting votes from people that nobody ever saw. Every Trump rally was a sold out crowd, Biden's rallies couldn't fill a phone booth.

Under 3 years of Trump, we had record low unemployment and the average income went up $5k vs the $1k it went up under 8 years of Obama coming out of a recession. They had to intentionally tank the economy, change the election system and spike news stories about Biden just to get him out of office.
Trump is the only President since Hoover to leave office with negative job creation numbers losing 3 million jobs while according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data Democratic President Bill Clinton created 22 million jobs while fellow Democratic President Obama created 11 million jobs. Trump was a disaster to the economy like he was disaster to everything else he ever touched since the day he was born.

It's a shame that this will probably be successful to some degree simply because Twitter has booted so many right wing people, and their competitors have been curb stomped by our tech overlords.

Trump is the only President since Hoover to leave office with negative job creation numbers losing 3 million jobs while according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data Democratic President Bill Clinton created 22 million jobs while fellow Democratic President Obama created 11 million jobs. Trump was a disaster to the economy like he was disaster to everything else he ever touched since the day he was born.

Not a Trump guy, but there are better things to attack his record with. The economy was actually killing it (lowest black unemployment in history, among other things), but then the pandemic broke out.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What was the federal policy that caused "negative job creation"? I hope it was worth it because blue states lost congressional seats because of the stunt they pulled last year.

Trump lost, get over it.. he lost the popular vote twice in a row. You are an adult and you are bootlicking this national embarrassment.

Not a Trump guy, but there are better things to attack his record with. The economy was actually killing it (lowest black unemployment in history, among other things), but then the pandemic broke out.
No it was not killing it, even before the pandemic compared to Trump, Bill Clinton had created far more jobs than Trump in his first term while at the exact same time creating the biggest Federal budget surplus in American history at the end of his second term and unlike Trump, Obama came into office on the heels of the Great Recession and still managed to have net positive job growth in his first term. Trump was handed a strong economy and at the end of his first and only term the economy had lost a net 3 million jobs.

Trump's Presidency was like his business career, a complete and utter failure.

No it was not killing it, even before the pandemic compared to Trump, Bill Clinton had created far more jobs than Trump in his first term while at the exact same time creating the biggest Federal budget surplus in American history at the end of his second term and unlike Trump, Obama came into office on the heels of the Great Recession and still managed to have net positive job growth in his first term. Trump was handed a strong economy and at the end of his first and only term the economy had lost a net 3 million jobs.

Trump's Presidency was like his business career, a complete and utter failure.

Job creation is only one of many metrics used to determine economic health. Obama reined over the slowest recovery in modern history. I really hate that you're making me defend Trump here, but:

"During Trump’s first three years in office, median household incomes grew, inequality diminished, and the poverty rate among Black people fell below 20% for the first time in post-World War II records. The unemployment rate among Black people went under 6% for the first time in records going back to 1972."

"Trump’s first budget in 2017 projected that the growth rate under his policies would pick up to 3% by 2020 and stay there. During the expansion under Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, gross domestic product grew at an average annual rate of 2.25%. It picked up to a 2.5% rate over Trump’s first three years in office, according to Commerce Department figures."

Source: WSJ - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...nder-trump-before-covid-and-after-11602713077

That's not even taking the historic stock market runs into account. Trump was a bafoon for many, many reasons, but it looks either disingenuous or ignorant to say that the economy was not doing well until the pandemic.

Job creation is only one of many metrics used to determine economic health. Obama reined over the slowest recovery in modern history. I really hate that you're making me defend Trump here, but:

"During Trump’s first three years in office, median household incomes grew, inequality diminished, and the poverty rate among Black people fell below 20% for the first time in post-World War II records. The unemployment rate among Black people went under 6% for the first time in records going back to 1972."

"Trump’s first budget in 2017 projected that the growth rate under his policies would pick up to 3% by 2020 and stay there. During the expansion under Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, gross domestic product grew at an average annual rate of 2.25%. It picked up to a 2.5% rate over Trump’s first three years in office, according to Commerce Department figures."

Source: WSJ - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...nder-trump-before-covid-and-after-11602713077

That's not even taking the historic stock market runs into account. Trump was a bafoon for many, many reasons, but it looks either disingenuous or ignorant to say that the economy was not doing well until the pandemic.
It's not where you start out it's where you end up and Trump ended up being the only President since Hoover to leave office with negative job creation also being the only President to be impeached twice, the only President to have never won the popular vote, the only President to have never at any point average at least a 50% job approval and of course most notable of all he is America's only orange President.

It's not where you start out it's where you end up and Trump ended up being the only President since Hoover to leave office with negative job creation also being the only President to be impeached twice, the only President to have never won the popular vote, the only President to have never at any point average at least a 50% job approval and of course most notable of all he is America's only orange President.

Wow, you really are disingenuous. We were talking specifically about the economy. I agree with you that Trump was largely a failure. The economy was good under Trump's first three years until the pandemic happened. You can't blame Trump for the pandemic.

Why can't you admit what is obvious? It doesn't mean that you approve of Trump to say that the economy was doing well under him. It just means that you have a basic understanding of statistics.

Trump ended up being the only President since Hoover to leave office with negative job creation also being the only President to be impeached twice, the only President to have never won the popular vote

John Quincy Adams, Rutheford B. Hayes, and Benjamin Harrison would like to have a word with you.

Wow, you really are disingenuous. We were talking specifically about the economy. I agree with you that Trump was largely a failure. The economy was good under Trump's first three years until the pandemic happened. You can't blame Trump for the pandemic.

Why can't you admit what is obvious? It doesn't mean that you approve of Trump to say that the economy was doing well under him. It just means that you have a basic understanding of statistics.
I can blame Trump for his handling of the covid pandemic which hurt the economy more than it should have . If competent people like Bill/Hilary Clinton, Obama or Biden had been in office at the beginning of the pandemic the economy would not have suffered as badly.

I can blame Trump for his handling of the covid pandemic which hurt the economy more than it should have . If competent people like Bill/Hilary Clinton, Obama or Biden had been in office at the beginning of the pandemic the economy would not have suffered as badly.

But it would have suffered, yes? I'm simply saying that the economy under Trump was going well until the pandemic hit. No president since Woodrow Wilson has had to deal with that, and it tanked the economy just like it did everywhere else.

Trump's handling of COVID is different story entirely. Spoiler: it was awful.

But it would have suffered, yes? I'm simply saying that the economy under Trump was going well until the pandemic hit. No president since Woodrow Wilson has had to deal with that, and it tanked the economy just like it did everywhere else.

Trump's handling of COVID is different story entirely. Spoiler: it was awful.
. It was good for awhile but at the end of the day Trump left office with among other things the legacy of being the first President since Hoover to have negative job creation which is truly awful and only shows how unqualified he was for the office.

. It was good for awhile but at the end of the day Trump left office with among other things the legacy of being the first President since Hoover to have negative job creation which is truly awful and only shows how unqualified he was for the office.

Literally any US president that hit this pandemic with a year left in their term would have ended up with negative job creation. I think it's disingenuous to hold that against Trump, especially given his economic track record up to that point. There's no way you would be calling Obama out on his economic policies if this pandemic hit during the last year of his first term. I'm just asking for a little consistency. Trump sucked, but this isn't the hill to die on.

Literally any US president that hit this pandemic with a year left in their term would have ended up with negative job creation. I think it's disingenuous to hold that against Trump, especially given his economic track record up to that point. There's no way you would be calling Obama out on his economic policies if this pandemic hit during the last year of his first term. I'm just asking for a little consistency. Trump sucked, but this isn't the hill to die on.
It's not disingenuous to hold that against Trump. His incompetence with Covid cost lives and worsened the economy as a result he's now a one term President living in Florida, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Back