Next Gen Twitter..

twitter was his blog, trump wasnt responding to folks there

he'll have to rebuild his following, and he should have started this at the beginning of his term to be effective. I have yet to see anyone share his posts..... but it's good he's back to his old ways and thrashing people again.

He uses social media like a 12 year old girl. He’s a little cunt when it comes down to it.

It’s interesting how the only proven voter fraud that has happened in the election is a Trump supporter that used his dead mother’s ID.

60+ lawsuits by Trump legal experts all tossed for being bullshit. Only conviction is a Trump supporter.

You people are dumb as fuck
Be patient

Even blogs allow you to comment. Way back since Xanga.

This is just a safe space lol.
That's the part that makes me chuckle. After that bs about free speech, open exchange of ideas, etc. he devises a platform where he doesn't have to respond to anyone else's comments and the sycophants will drink up this hypocrisy like their mother's milk.

At least the My Pillow guy had the courage of his convictions.

That's the part that makes me chuckle. After that bs about free speech, open exchange of ideas, etc. he devises a platform where he doesn't have to respond to anyone else's comments and the sycophants will drink up this hypocrisy like their mother's milk.

At least the My Pillow guy had the courage of his convictions.

As with most things Trump, this inconvenient detail will be ignored in favor of the idealized reality. The actual action is inconsequential, it's the feeling of it all that matters. As long as they feel like they're owning the libs, this is the greatest thing ever and prepare your ass Jack Dorsey.

Like...okay guys, good luck.

Only thanks to voter fraud and a corrupt media.
This might be useful for you
coping-skills-for-kids-4586871_FINAL1-2c634da162d545c4991ab222fd6c29a5.png

Can't wait till Twitter and Facebook mark all urls from his domain as spam and block them. The tears will be a flowin.
<{jackyeah}>

This is just a tool for the worshipers of the church of Trump. They will view his postings as gospel, yet turn around and complain about celebrity worship by the liberals.

How will he have time between bigmacs and shooting over par?

Please provide proof of this voter fraud that can be checked.

Even if you did i wouldnt care, he was never my president and neither is the new guy.
You must not live in the US.

You can lie on here but 0 people actually believe that an 80 year old man with dementia was the most popular presidential candidate in history, and a huge chunk of his votes happened to trickle in after election day. What kind of 3rd world hellhole has drop boxes for elections?

We’ve been over this. A lot of Biden votes were because Trump was a garbage president and utterly repulsive on a basic human level and people came out in droves to vote against him. Christ I could make the same dumb argument about Trump’s vote tally. You’re telling me that dickhead grifter from The Apprentice got 74 million votes without cheating?! Yeah right pal.

Wow how things change in two weeks

from this to a single user blog with comments disabled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back