Elections Next Democratic Debate may be 99.984% white

Not exactly a hot take. Warren is pretty popular on the left.
I agree. And she honestly is the best or most attractive one. Esp wth Bernie's history with the DNC, plus he's basically 80 upon swearing in. I guess the smart money should go to Warren now. Unless you want to press her on issues via Bernie or Biden.

I agree. And she honestly is the best or most attractive one. Esp wth Bernie's history with the DNC, plus he's basically 80 upon swearing in. I guess the smart money should go to Warren now. Unless you want to press her on issues via Bernie or Biden.

I think issues only matter during the primary anyways.

The reality of this election seems to contradict you.

You probably arent big on reality though.
How so? You realize there are still a number of non-Caucasian candidates running right? Or were you one of those people forgetting Yang, Booker, Casto et al are still in the race?

How so? You realize there are still a number of non-Caucasian candidates running right? Or were you one of those people forgetting Yang, Booker, Casto et al are still in the race?

Right.... all of them have a realistic shot at winning. Just like Bill Weld can take the GOP nomination from trump.

Clearly just more bad faith arguments.

Im calling it now, Warren will get the nod. She's not super old like Bernie and unlike Bernie she isn't hated by the DNC. Biden is a drunken old fool who's biggest accomplishment was for some reason being Obama's VP.

I'm cool with either, with Biden we will definitely get more hilarious insults like we got with Jeb Bush, but with Warren the bullying we will be rampant. I can actually see her crying on stage. Warren has already frozen up and looked out of element during Dem debates, Trump will eat her alive.

Right.... all of them have a realistic shot at winning. Just like Bill Weld can take the GOP nomination from trump.

Clearly just more bad faith arguments.
Way Biden's going he's not going to last the distance poor bugger is clearly suffering from advancing senility. Black voters who love Biden seemingly can't stomach Mayor Pete, never traditionally have been a fan of Sanders or at least always preferred his opponent and I can't imagine them going en masse to Warren as of yet despite her efforts at wooing particularly black women, so there's definitely still a chance of an outside candidate getting the nod.

I'm cool with either, with Biden we will definitely get more hilarious insults like we got with Jeb Bush, but with Warren the bullying we will be rampant. I can actually see her crying on stage. Warren has already frozen up and looked out of element during Dem debates, Trump will eat her alive.
I agree. Warren let's herself get bullied into a corner. Just like the DNA test. That video she made, how could she have thought that was a good idea? And the date thing too.
Trump is weird. He is impervious to criticism, and many of his opponents think they got him. He doesn't care and that messes with them.

Way Biden's going he's not going to last the distance poor bugger is clearly suffering from advancing senility. Black voters who love Biden seemingly can't stomach Mayor Pete, never traditionally have been a fan of Sanders or at least always preferred his opponent and I can't imagine them going en masse to Warren as of yet despite her efforts at wooing particularly black women, so there's definitely still a chance of an outside candidate getting the nod.
Biden with the high black turn out and the center whites would have a good chance at winning. I can see why the DNC backed him so hard. Too bad he's going senile or was always an idiot, and just got bad at staying quiet

I guess we hit a point in clown world where whites are just supposed to put any and every minority before themselves or be criticized. Also Jews are not considered "White" by jews or whites.

I am gonna use this opportunity to call white leftists "racist" so we can further advance clown world enough to get some real revolutionary change. My theory is if we hate whites enough whites might actually take a step back and say "ayo hol up."

Just hit any Instagram comment, loads of young white kids making fun of white culture, calling middle age guys boomer for not endorsing this behavior.

Self-hating is strong in this generation, a way to fight racism in a twisted liberal way.

Saying this sounds racist as fuck but its what it is online, I just wonder if this has gone into the real world in the US. Online and Politics are somewhat warped and not an indication of real life

Ooh, my turn.

It's a shame that Booker and Castro can be openly racist without consequences.
Yep. It's basically saying white power for POC. You can't just do that all the time and it be ok

Back