Elections Next Democratic Debate may be 99.984% white

Kinda funny your political party has gone so bat shit insane that skin color matters more than actual qualifications. That sounds more "regressive" than "progressive".
Black voters overwhelmingly support a white guy over two black candidates, and this is your take away?

Clown Shoes.

This is exactly why “unfortunately” the stupid democrats will hand Trump another victory. They never seem to learn, most Americans aren’t concerned about diversity in their political parties.
At this point the Democratic nominee is almost certainly going to be white— and you say this is handing Trump another victory because they’re too concerned with diversity.

Makes sense.

I guess we hit a point in clown world where whites are just supposed to put any and every minority before themselves or be criticized. Also Jews are not considered "White" by jews or whites.

I am gonna use this opportunity to call white leftists "racist" so we can further advance clown world enough to get some real revolutionary change. My theory is if we hate whites enough whites might actually take a step back and say "ayo hol up."

Black voters overwhelmingly support a white guy over two black candidates, and this is your take away?

Clown Shoes.

Black poll participants -- not voters. Considering the demographics of primary voters, it could make a difference in distinction

@Jack V Savage
So he laughed at the joke and then thought it was a "defense" (you can tell him that I have no respect at all for McCain but simply believe in being honest at all costs) and that I must be trolling you to also see it as a joke?

He says:

McCain is a living, breathing joke.

I was laughing at her, not with her.

I don’t think she was making a joke.​

Too many white people again, huh?

Democrats never fuckin learn. If you addressed the Commie Question within your party, and stopped the open racism against whites, the open sexism against men, you would win a whole hell of a lot more than you do now.

Also Jews are not considered "White" by jews or whites.

I'm not sure about that, but it makes me think of my own nationality. I'm (half) Italian. When was the last time if ever a paisan made it this far in the primary, let alone to the Oval Office? And you know what? I couldn't care less.

I'm not sure about that, but it makes me think of my own nationality. I'm (half) Italian. When was the last time if ever a paisan made it this far in the primary, let alone to the Oval Office? And you know what? I couldn't care less.

Italians are considering European/white by other Europeans/whites and themselves, jews however are not...not by themselves or most whites. So calling them "white" is kinda retarded.

what I don't get is why black people love biden. I mean they love him. Anyone care to speculate on why?

Because Corn Pop's been spreading the word in the community since the early 1960's.

Too many white people again, huh?

Democrats never fuckin learn. If you addressed the Commie Question within your party, and stopped the open racism against whites, the open sexism against men, you would win a whole hell of a lot more than you do now.
cuck white guys gonna cuck, that vote is a lock

This should go down as the greatest utterance that has ever left Megan McCain's lips. How does this person have a job?

[Buttigieg] has serious, serious problems with African-American voters. Statistically around 0%, which with the margin of error could mean -4%.​

In all fairness to Megan McCain, there is at least one way very low popularity with blacks can manifest a net negative of votes...

article-2346713-1A75B1D5000005DC-341_634x546.jpg

Why does the race of a candidate matter?
It doesn't, and black/brown voters are proving that. Blacks aren't voting for Harris or Booker because they're black and Latinos aren't voting for Castro because he's Latino. They're voting for the candidates who have the best policy or they feel have the best chance to win the election.

Italians are considering European/white by other Europeans/whites and themselves, jews however are not...not by themselves or most whites. So calling them "white" is kinda retarded.

Depends who you ask. Some Jews consider some Jews white. https://www.jweekly.com/2019/01/25/many-jews-are-white-some-are-not-get-used-to-it/

Regardless, why stop at "race" when determining when a person can or can't 'identify' with a politician? Why not go further to nationality? As an Italian American with no western European blood, Anglo-Saxons (Warren, Biden) no more 'represent' my heritage than Jews (Sanders) or blacks (Booker, Harris). And that's okay, because supporting a candidate for any reason other than his character and positions on the issues would be dumb.

You don’t think Tulsi is far left? Is that because you are offsetting her domestic policies with her foreign policy ones? I wouldn’t say she’s a moderate.
Like me and Jack keep having to remind people, she's about a median Democrat, not far left and not a centrist or conservative.

Depends who you ask. Some Jews consider some Jews white. https://www.jweekly.com/2019/01/25/many-jews-are-white-some-are-not-get-used-to-it/

Regardless, why stop at "race" when determining when a person can or can't 'identify' with a politician? Why not go further to nationality? As an Italian American with no western European blood, Anglo-Saxons (Warren, Biden) no more 'represent' my heritage than Jews (Sanders) or blacks (Booker, Harris). And that's okay, because supporting a candidate for any reason other than his character and positions on the issues would be dumb.

Sorry but ill say it again Jews are not considered white by themselves or any white group. Find me a group advocating for whites that advocates for jews being white as well and i will get on my knees. The only jews who are "white" are those pretending to be for a short period. I know it's confusing.

What game? Jared taylor and Amren? lol so because he chooses not to be "anti-semetic" that makes jews whites? and any white family can bring them around the dinner table for thanksgiving or vice versa? gimme a break. Maybe some look white and may even be genetically European i'm just saying neither jews nor whites consider themselves the same group....

Sorry but ill say it again Jews are not considered white by themselves or any white group. Find me a group advocating for whites that advocates for jews being white as well and i will get on my knees. The only jews who are "white" are those pretending to be for a short period. I know it's confusing.

lol I just posted a link from the Jewish News editorial board saying some Jews are white. I'm sure the Jewish News editorial board is made up of Jews.

What game? Jared taylor and Amren? lol so because he chooses not to be "anti-semetic" that makes jews whites? and any white family can bring them around the dinner table for thanksgiving or vice versa? gimme a break. Maybe some look white and may even be genetically European i'm just saying neither jews nor whites consider themselves the same group....

Just take the L and move on.

...now on your knees bitch.

lol I just posted a link from the Jewish News editorial board saying some Jews are white. I'm sure the Jewish News editorial board is made up of Jews.

you gotta be joking? ok, bernie is a typical white person. Nvm End thread/ Jews are whites and should be classified so. I was wrong the field is just your typical white European Americans.

@Dr. Now
Find me a group advocating for whites that advocates for jews being white as well and i will get on my knees.

American Renaissance

I don't want you on your knees. I want you to improve.

Back