Newborn son

Congratulations!

What did you name him? When will you start training him? How is your wife/the mother doing? All good and healthy?

Powerful words, hopefully they resonate with the child

Congrats man, me and the wife just started trying for another.

Congrats, TS. Bad choice of words though.

Big congrats to you and your wife. My four year old son just planted a huge and somewhat painful kiss on me on his way to bed. Doesn't get any better than that.

I hope this doesn't get wastelanded, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. However, I though only my fellow sherdoggers would appreciate it.

My son - our first child was born today. He was 28 days early, but born completely healthy, albeit pissed off and pretty scared.

I'm a lifelong martial artist, amateur fighter, competitor, and lover of MMA. As my son lie there, afraid, trembling and screaming his head off, I knew I had to say something to comfort him. It was that moment, even though I never root for the Diaz brothers, that my inner sherdog troll came out.

I leaned down, our eyes met and I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Dont be scared, homie."

Happy new year, Sherdog.

Congrats man! My girl is preg with our first due in June. So looking forward to that first moment with my kid.

You shoulda named him georges just before he appeared from the vagina, then said "where you at georges" and when he popped out he take you down for 25 olol

Lmao at all you old geezers living by the binary gender standard--calling TS's child a son/boy. It's 2015 people, enough with the oppression.

Jk

Congrats TS! Make sure the little dude becomes a womanizer.

Good on you, bro.

When he turns 21, buy him some Cooors Light Cruz Bud Light don't pay you nothin'.

Back