Newborn son

Cool story, funny & sweet. Congratz on the baby boy!

So you think it's "Gay" to watch your son emerge from the women you had sex with?

Are you 12 years old?

How do you know it's a woman?

junior_ultrasound.jpg

ugeha fia rueta

LOL IF TRUE congrats dude and say whats up to E.T. for me

I hope this doesn't get wastelanded, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. However, I though only my fellow sherdoggers would appreciate it.

My son - our first child was born today. He was 28 days early, but born completely healthy, albeit pissed off and pretty scared.

I'm a lifelong martial artist, amateur fighter, competitor, and lover of MMA. As my son lie there, afraid, trembling and screaming his head off, I knew I had to say something to comfort him. It was that moment, even though I never root for the Diaz brothers, that my inner sherdog troll came out.

I leaned down, our eyes met and I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Dont be scared, homie."

Happy new year, Sherdog.

Vomit

but congratulations.

Name him after the winner of Jones vs Cormier

Congrats on the son but too bad his first words from you were those. Make the next words more meaningful.

lol At the nerds that have a problem with what he said to his son.

I hope this doesn't get wastelanded, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. However, I though only my fellow sherdoggers would appreciate it.

My son - our first child was born today. He was 28 days early, but born completely healthy, albeit pissed off and pretty scared.

I'm a lifelong martial artist, amateur fighter, competitor, and lover of MMA. As my son lie there, afraid, trembling and screaming his head off, I knew I had to say something to comfort him. It was that moment, even though I never root for the Diaz brothers, that my inner sherdog troll came out.

I leaned down, our eyes met and I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Dont be scared, homie."

Happy new year, Sherdog.

as a fairly new father as well grats and "don't be scared homie back at you"

Raising kids is not as hard as ppl make it out to be but is harder then you think.

lmao When you tell your kid about this in 20 years he is going to laugh at you.

From someone who has had 31 birthdays on Jan. 2nd. Never be the parent who gives combination birthday/christmas presents. Also, does he even lift yet bro? Also, congrats dude, have fun.

Do we get to name it? Last thread about that was fun, CHL can be persuasive

Congrats man.

Back