New York imam and assistant shot dead in Queens

Curious where the mod note to not support the killer is.

Ban medium complexions/If only that medium complexion would have had a gun

Anybody know anything about this guy? We was a CAIR rep apparently.

Family Guy gets it right once again.
airport-security-check.jpg

Police have taken into custody Oscar Morel , a 35 year old Hispanic male and charged him with 2 counts of 2nd degree murder .

1 or 2 Muslims from the Mosque were claiming this is all Trump's fault . Doesn't seem likely that a Hispanic male would throw his life away motivated by Trump ; Trump after-all is perceived as being anti Hispanic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/n...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Gotta love how IMMEDIATELY the POS mayor talks about it being a possible hate crime. That is the first thing they think of when a Muslim is killed. Hey, when a Hispanic/black/Muslim/whatever kills a white dude, do we assume it's a hate crime? You know the answer to that. Only if the guy was wearing a shirt saying "I hate whites" would people think it was a hate crime.

Also a bit disturbing to think how easily it would be to radicalize Muslims when they're such a small, clannish minority. Thousands of them showed up for the the funeral. That's a lot of solidarity. Piss them off and then what? Hopefully stuff like this doesn't happen again, because if some random mentally ill person or a "botched" robber victimizes a Muslim, it's going to get perceived as a "hate crime" anyway and possibly lead to repercussions for all of us.

Last edited:
Gotta love how IMMEDIATELY the POS mayor talks about it being a possible hate crime. That is the first thing they think of when a Muslim is killed. Hey, when a Hispanic/black/Muslim/whatever kills a white dude, do we assume it's a hate crime? You know the answer to that. Only if the guy was wearing a shirt saying "I hate whites" would people think it was a hate crime.

Also a bit disturbing to think how easily it would be to radicalize Muslims when they're such a small, clannish minority. Thousands of them showed up for the the funeral. That's a lot of solidarity. Piss them off and then what? Hopefully stuff like this doesn't happen again, because if some random mentally ill person or a "botched" robber victimizes a Muslim, it's going to get perceived as a "hate crime" anyway and possibly lead to repercussions for all of us.

I think it's a matter of people seizing opportunities to push their politics. If you even bring up the idea of hate crime it gets implanted into peoples minds even if it has no bearing in reality.

Apparently Trump was also blamed.

So people will be left with those associations, but they typically need to be made right away (never get a second chance to make a first impression).

Oh man, Trump got blamed for this, and the killed turned out to be Hispanic? What a gong show.

Looks pretty A-rabish to me

Black Hispanic

16imam5-master768.jpg

Oscar Morel

Did people really think it was the work of Neo nazis? White supremacists? The KKK? Lol
Most likely some gang dispute

Black Hispanic

16imam5-master768.jpg

Oscar Morel

Did people really think it was the work of Neo nazis? White supremacists? The KKK? Lol

That artist rendition is pretty good. On a side note, what is Ben Rothelsberger doing on the right?

Black Hispanic

16imam5-master768.jpg

Oscar Morel

Now who is jumping to conclusions? The guy has no record other than pot smoking and no known affiliation with any gang. Neither does the iman as far as I can tell.

There is speculation that someone may have hired him to do the killing. If that theory pans out the real motive really could be anything.

Back