New York imam and assistant shot dead in Queens

FutureMod

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37074912

I'm so surprised this hasn't been posted I decided it deserved a thread.

Suspect had a "medium complexion" , whatever that means.

Either a lone nut or some Medium complexion on medium complexion violence I would guess.

"Dozens of people from the nearby Muslim community gathered at the scene to mourn and demonstrate, chanting "We want justice".

Some of those attending the rally said the shooting was a hate crime, although police said they were still investigating the motive.

"We feel really insecure and unsafe in a moment like this," Millat Uddin told CBS New York."

People are slowly starting to take action against the terrorist makers, Darwin bless.

Here is the sketch of the suspect:

_90785335_hi034666228.jpg

Looks pretty WASP to me

nothing but muzzie on muzzi cultural enrichment.

nothing but muzzie on muzzi cultural enrichment.

Could very well be; last week a Muslim taxi driver from England was sentenced to 27 years minimum after he drove 200 miles to knife a fellow Muslim to death in Scotland. The victim had, "insulted" the prophet during a video he had posted online.

After the trial, a bunch of his fellow retards protested about the sentence being too harsh.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Deport those Christians!

yous guys.

how many of yous have real world experience with real honest Muslim folks? or people from different cultures for that matter? at the end of the day a person was shot & killed. you have to remember how strict our laws are when it comes to guns - so strict that leaving NY feels like we've entered the wild west.

Muslim or not this shit is fucked.

People are slowly starting to take action against the terrorist makers, Darwin bless.

I guess all the innocent victims of terrorism were also "blessed" by Darwin. Whatever the fuck that means.

Could very well be; last week a Muslim taxi driver from England was sentenced to 27 years minimum after he drove 200 miles to knife a fellow Muslim to death in Scotland. The victim had, "insulted" the prophet during a video he had posted online.

After the trial, a bunch of his fellow retards protested about the sentence being too harsh.:rolleyes:

I might actually start my own YouTube version of "to catch a predator" for crazy Muslims. Just insult the prophet and put up where to find me and wait.

I might actually start my own YouTube version of "to catch a predator" for crazy Muslims. Just insult the prophet and put up where to find me and wait.
Problem is your meeting place would be blown up in the first episode.

Ban medium complexions/If only that medium complexion would have had a gun

Anybody know anything about this guy? We was a CAIR rep apparently.

I liked the Darwin excuse. ...
But double standards are crystal clear. Cops and media will go nuts over thus. Bust heads more then when a cop is killed.
Why, cause the higher in the chain tells the cops how to react.
Kkk , nazis, people get crazy angry.

While modem day Kkk like illegals and ms13, and bloods and crips. The jails are filled with them.
They commit most of the gun violence.
They fly their colors, tattoos, graffiti, openly. Attack certain groups for initiation.
And people say nothing

Back