New Yoel Romero Pics He Looks Like a LHW

Sitting on a bench here to huh ?
13298040_500885633455991_1114748234_n.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: looks like a LW now that USADA rolled around.
Sitting with his arms back again. Why are you ignoring the pics in the OP? Feeling dumb as shit now?

This is like one of those threads where people talk about WMMA, and it just turns in to a ton of pics of hot WMMA fighters in not much clothing. This is a thinly veiled Yoel's body appreciation thread. "Post every pic of shirtless Yoel that you can, so we can talk about weight." Gay Jesus is loving Sherdog tonight.

Gonna learn from the best and take some shirt biting selfies.

Muscle mass has gone down for sure haha.

I'm not sure if you're trolling of just stupid, but I appreciate you leaving.

Seems like you either have never seen romere before, refuse to admit to being wrong or are just plain stupid

Guy looks like he's weight from being a bodybuilder to being marathon

Anyone who's not high on drugs can see the difference

Seems like you either have never seen romere before, refuse to admit to being wrong or are just plain stupid

Muscle mass has gone down for sure haha.

Looks different (smaller) to me, but mostly due to changes in his face. And then I noticed he shaved off his beard, so it might be mostly that.

Anyway, if Overeem is any indication it might take a while for changes to become undeniable.

No he's ripped as all hell but he has lost a lot of mass. I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt that maybe he quit taking things like creatine.
He looks smaller
Looks noticeably smaller even in the facial area...
Strange. I was saying he looked the same on that other thread with him on the bench but in some of these pictures he does look different/smaller
looks like he's lost some mass to me.
@Darwinambrosius
giphy.gif

i don't what the fuck u guys are talking about he looks the same especially in this pic

13768162_1452588028090640_1649598376_n.jpg

fuckin horse legs

Or a fanboy in denial.

Not at all. You're really reaching.

You seem to be neglecting to use your eyes and brain regarding the picture I posted.
Well 80 percent of the people with eyes are disagreeing with you. Were all looking at the same pictures lol. The difference is your brain cant comprehend simple common sense.

Well 80 percent of the people with eyes are disagreeing with you. Were all looking at the same pictures lol. The difference is your brain cant comprehend simple common sense.
So 80% of sherdog disagrees with me? Considering the typical poster here, that's not as off-putting as it seems.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

He looks like he always has.

image-jpg.123747

Umm the picture up top is very old lol. It was before he got caught with USADA, but nice try lol. You must really think im that naive lol. View attachment 123753
I was making a comparison, you clown. There's no drastic change between that one, pre-usada, and the two recent ones, hence me saying that he looks like he always has.

Back