New Yoel Romero Pics He Looks Like a LHW

Yep, he looks like he lost a few pounds but not surprising at all. Anyway, what the hell are those pics ? Does he want to feature in the new ESPN Body magazine ?

No. He is waiting for a hug. Any volunteers.

Is always the same story.

X fighter looks small.. and then again they are the same for every event.

the only case I remember is Overeem when he went from 265lbs Ubereem to his 245 now. He has not changed yet.

Roy Nelson always is smaller and less fat... then he comes fat.
Hunt is always in shape.. then he cuts to 265lbs and he looks fat.

posted today

13741379_643986345766418_1792264070_n.jpg

posted 3 days ago

13768162_1452588028090640_1649598376_n.jpg

That last picture with the 50 yo jacked white boy

I think Mods deleted it, can't find in my post history.
Was a funny thread full of denial on TS part when he got ramrodded by most responders.
He acted like quoting people who agreed with him was some kind of proof lol

Looks like Gay Jesus to me

gayjesus-twitter_400x400.jpg

He looks smaller, but not by much. We won't get a better perspective until he weighs in though. Still looks very much like a MW to me.

Certainly not "20 lb" lighter.

his frame is small for lhw but he fought at lhw in strikeforce. he'd look like a middleweight next to jones

Probably lost weight from spending too much time on the stool.

He looks the same as walways. No used to be a LHW and he was bigger than he is now

For someone who said "No gay for Jesus" in a post fight interview his pics are pretty homoerotic. But hey man it's free country so what the hell do I know

Only on Sherdog do you find a thread with photos of a shirtless guy and people can't agree whether he's added 20 pounds of muscle mass or lost 20 pounds of muscle mass.

Keep on Sherdoggin', Sherbros.

Holy fuck. I need to get on some of that Jesus juice.

forget about yoel guy to the far left on the last pic with the terrible hair is fucking jacked

Back