New Yoel Romero Pics He Looks Like a LHW

You haven't exposed anything though. You just harp that there is some change but don't bother to explain it. Later.
How else can i explain if your eyes cant see the obvious that basically all the people with common sense see in this thread ? Maybe the fanboy in you got you in denial mode later.

Way smaller, you a liar! A liar! He'll still be champ if he doesn't end up biting someone's nose off. Just a feeling. That he'll be champ. Or bite someone's nose off.

He defiantly doesn't look the same, but again if you cant see this with your eyes me explaining to you would be like talking to the wall. View attachment 123755View attachment 123757 Clearly muscle lost here. If you cant see it idk what to tell you. You need your eyes and brain checked.

Look at his face, his face looks a lot leaner now. Less moon face from test. Same with overeem.

ubereem_large.jpg

ufc-fight-night-87-results-head-kick-leads-to-alistair-overeem-tko-of-andrei-arlovski_1.jpg

OK, I'm no expert in lighting, or other shit like that...but he looks noticeably smaller than he did before. He's still ripped to the max though...damn.

Be careful taking those Tainted Supplements Homero.

Who's the white guy? He looks like a homeless superhero... Badasss

Lmao...I can't believe it took 4pages of arguing about how TST Yoel Romero is for anyone else to notice this. I was cracking up at that dude as soon as I saw that group pic.

I never knew Will Patton had a homeless superhero twin brother.

Guy should be out for 2 years, let the cull continue.

This picture looks like a reverse order of steroid / HGH progression.

From average guy (far right), to slightly in shape, to fit, to ripped, to 44yr old caveman.
Romero might be a soldier of God but he is a customer of your local underground steg seller / graduate student chemist.

A muscle loss seems evident in the pectoral area.

The white guy on the left in the last picture looks like he's probably a pro MMA fighter also.

He does seem to be smaller in those pics. Just saying...even though his supplements were proven to be tainted, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was also taking PEDs. Dude looks like an action figure.

Back