New Year's Eve, Cologne, 2016/17

For once, Germany is not behaving like a stage IV-Cuck and the government is rejecting the critics from the Greens and Left.

Tbh it's not about not cuckery, is just that another Koln will have been political death

Actually lefties attacking now, are helping Merkel. Oh, so iron fisted! Lol

As ridicolous it seem from what i understood, Merkel risk to WIN because the only alternative in german view is the left/green party itself

Also let's be real, it's not like they did anything substantial to these shits, for how i undestand the whole thing has been like

"Hey Ahmed you seem rapey"
"no agent"
"i don't believe you, no NYE for you tonight!"
"but but agent i want to rape pls"
"i said no Ahmed, no rapes for you tonight, go home"
"ooook agent"

It's still super cuckery after Koln 2016, they should have used any fantasy excuse to persecute these shits and see where is possible deportation.

Of course it will have triggered SJW nonsense, but at some point Germany will be forced to act and SJW retards will be inevitably be there that day.
You have to start somewhere.

As long Merkel lead, german cuckery will not end.
And Merkel will lead, or somebody even worse (left/green)

Bizzarre no german politician could build a credible right-wing party and easy win these elections

If i understand correctly next elections german options are

-A witch that fucked and will keep fuck them in the ass
-Hippies that will do worse

Other cites got it worse like Dortmund, car fires assaults and typical savages shit.

Fucking stupid really to criticize police here. After last year, what did the critics expect police to do?

Also it's not like these guys get searched every time they go to the city. This was specifically about preventing shit like last year.

"Criticism without offering a solution is just whining." - Arkain2K.

I'm also reasonably sure that some of the people who are talking shit on the police doing their job also are advocates on this Open Europe bullshit.

Cologne police corrects earlier statements: Hardly North Africans checked by police

The police took 2,500 inspections, but in many cases, the same people were held up several times.

In total, the police identified 674 people. Up to now, the nationality of 425 persons has been ascertained. Of these, 99 were Iraqis, 94 Syrians, 48 Afghans, and 46 Germans. 17 were Moroccans and 13 Algerians.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/just...ne-angaben-ueber-kontrollierte-a-1129870.html

Why do people get so worked up about this? Let these liberal countries reap what they sow and hopefully they'll learn.

Back