New Year's Eve, Cologne, 2016/17

"Food and supplies"
giphy.gif

?

It's sad they had to resort to racial profiling, but obviously somewhat necessary.

Wait what ? I haven't read the papers since like the 30 th of december.

Have there really been thousands of North Africans going to Cologne in some kind of coordinated move on NYE ?

On the other hand, I don't know this region well at all but it appears to me that Cologne is its party capital. Therefore, if say, 30.000 people go to Cologne from the whole region on NYE and 1.000 of them are North Africans, it changes the essence of the story.

Just sayin'.

Try to imagine what would have happened if they didn't {<redford}

Try to imagine what would have happened if they didn't {<redford}

Lots of cultural enrichment of a bunch of nazi racists, only by mass rape and brownification will germs ever lose their glorious nazi achievements.

only bloody ass at a time germany, one bloody ass at a time.

LOL. Yeah it seems like the police controlled a thousand of them and blocked the area to like 650, because they looked agressive, says the link here.

Now they are being criticised by politicians.

Anyways, good job, German police. For once. I call that Darwinism.

NYE 2015 : thousands of North Africans go to Cologne to start shit and molest women.

NYE 2016 : thousands of North Africans go to Cologne to......................MISTERY ??

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Gruenenchefin-kritisiert-Koelner-Polizei-article19448701.html

Thing is, this proves that what the people of Germany are being told, isn't completely true.

The fact that the police pro-actively blocked these huge groups of Muslim/North African men tells you several things. They knew these guys were going to be there, and they knew they presented a big threat. So that goes to show that even though Merkel and the other stains are telling the German people that Islam and Muslim men present no greater threat than anything else, behind the scenes, Islam and Muslim men are being watched and therefore are being considered a threat.

Thing is, this proves that what the people of Germany are being told, isn't completely true.

The fact that the police pro-actively blocked these huge groups of Muslim/North African men tells you several things. They knew these guys were going to be there, and they knew they presented a big threat. So that goes to show that even though Merkel and the other stains are telling the German people that Islam and Muslim men present no greater threat than anything else, behind the scenes, Islam and Muslim men are being watched and therefore are being considered a threat.

Well thank fuckin God they are being watched.

Thousands of aggressive Maghrebians flocking to an area usually does not end too too well, as we have seen in Cologne a years ago.

Fucking stupid really to criticize police here. After last year, what did the critics expect police to do?

Also it's not like these guys get searched every time they go to the city. This was specifically about preventing shit like last year.

Fucking stupid really to criticize police here. After last year, what did the critics expect police to do?

Also it's not like these guys get searched every time they go to the city. This was specifically about preventing shit like last year.
As expected ARD and ZDF are heavily pushing the "racial profiling" and "Nafri is a racist word" agenda. I'm not a Lügenpresse guy but ARD/ZDF do their fair share of left propaganda.

As expected ARD and ZDF are heavily pushing the "racial profiling" and "Nafri is a racist word" agenda. I'm not a Lügenpresse guy but ARD/ZDF do their fair share of left propaganda.

But then again the WDR (part of ARD) published a commentary that contained this part:

Was als Zeichen eines wehrhaften Rechtsstaats gemeint war – und schon deshalb gerechtfertigt war, hat sich als bitter nötig erwiesen: Schon wieder kamen um die tausend Nordafrikaner nach Köln, die meisten von ihnen in Gruppen. Viele von ihnen waren alkoholisiert, manche von ihnen im Auftreten äußert aggressiv.

(...) Da waren sie wieder, die gewaltgeilen Männerhorden – aber diesmal wartete zum Glück genug Polizei.

(Sorry too lazy to translate)

But then again the WDR (part of ARD) published a commentary that contained this part:

(Sorry too lazy to translate)
Yeah I 've seen that too. :)

Tagesschau/heute etc. have been utter trash for a long time now, though.

Well what do you expect from them.

That would be like expecting the greens and the Linke NOT to hyperventilate on talkshows this week.

Wait, I am going to check out the FAZ , they are usually the most disgusting in pushing the PC-agenda.

Wow : the FAZ is surprising me, publishing this blog:

http://blogs.faz.net/deus/2017/01/0...en-nafri-politik-und-polizei-nach-koeln-3996/

Progressives will still keep trying to bring more of them in. They have too much pride, arrogance and hatred for their own people.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't. HILLARIOUS reaction by the left though.

Here : not bad from the Handelsblatt.

"If North Africans behave in a noticeable way, there is nothing wrong with a focus on them".

For once, Germany is not behaving like a stage IV-Cuck and the government is rejecting the critics from the Greens and Left.

It also seems like many media outlets are not as brainwashed as what I would have expected.

http://www.handelsblatt.com/politik...lner-polizei-konsequent-richtig/19199912.html

After the epic failure of the hunt for Truck Hijacker of Peace, it's good to see the Polizei do their job correctly.

Back