New Year's Eve, Cologne, 2016/17

Wtf, they tried this shit again? Well I guess it makes sense. Last time not only did they pretty much all get away without any punishment (and the handful of guys who got arrested got a slap on the wrist), but the government and media tried to cover up the whole crime. Like, I can't imagine anything that would embolden a criminal more than that.

So over a thousand cops to stop rampaging hordes of rapists and garbage trucks parked strategically to stop truck attacks. All so a bunch of peaceful, law abiding citizens can have a party on the streets. Don't you love the impact that Islam makes in a society?

well just have to learn to live with it-typical regressive leftist response these days

Very sad this was necessary.

I dont understand whats going on.....were they planning something or did the police suspect that amount of people would cause trouble and intervened before they did something?

Figures the German media would be concerned with racial profiling, of all things.

I had to dig to find this tbh.

I dont understand whats going on.....were they planning something or did the police suspect that amount of people would cause trouble and intervened before they did something?

They intervened against 'Nafri' groups. In that one train in Deutz there was a group of 300, many of whom were known to be troublemakers from last year. These guys apparently had coordinated to go to Cologne.

Of course there certainly were completely innocent 'Nafri' looking folks who had their NYE celebration delayed for 3 hours but that's tough luck. Cologne police apparently did not want last year's headlines again and - successfully - resorted to racial profiling.

They intervened against 'Nafri' groups. In that one train in Deutz there was a group of 300, many of whom were known to be troublemakers from last year. These guys apparently had coordinated to go to Cologne.

Of course there certainly were completely innocent 'Nafri' looking folks who had their NYE celebration delayed for 3 hours but that's tough luck. Cologne police apparently did not want last year's headlines again and - successfully - resorted to racial profiling.
Ok I dont blame them.....even if some were innocent, its time they are shown travelling hundreds together after whats been going on is not good idea. If I was North African in Germany....I wouldnt travel with hundred more of my people if all I wanted was to celebrate new year and party

It is easy to bash racial profiling and act all morally superior (the left, not you), but is there even any other realistic solution for problems like these? I think they did a good job and from what I've heard most of the "Nafri's" got a "Platzverbot" after the questioning etc., it was tough luck for the innocent minority like you said.

They had the scum rounded up. Why didn't they send them back or, better yet, just end their pathetic lives?

How is mass deportation not a viable option at this point, and wtf will it take for it to be?

Where are all the women and children?

Taking this question seriously: police apparently did a quick sorting exercise. Is a woman part of your group? Probably good to go. No woman? Let's get you in the queue.

Not much different from entering any club now that I think about it

Taking this question seriously: police apparently did a quick sorting exercise. Is a woman part of your group? Probably good to go. No woman? Let's get you in the queue.

Not much different from entering any club now that I think about it
Proof profiling works.

How is mass deportation not a viable option at this point, and wtf will it take for it to be?

Germany and on general Europe don't want mass deportations

Even if they will say to want apply it to recover political support, they don't

Europe is like somebody with an infected arm that does'nt have the balls to cut it before gangrene happen

And to be honest gangrene is already going on

Thousands of young men up to no good. These rapegugees left their women and children in their homelands.

The invasion was men of war waging age. I wonder why. Merkel must go.

It is easy to bash racial profiling and act all morally superior (the left, not you), but is there even any other realistic solution for problems like these? I think they did a good job and from what I've heard most of the "Nafri's" got a "Platzverbot" after the questioning etc., it was tough luck for the innocent minority like you said.

It's not actually as hard as you think. The event organizers just needs to do it professionally.

First of all, Germany should implement mandatory online pre-registration for large events.

During the registration process, let it be known that couples or groups that have even number of males and females get priority over saussage fests.

Then you have ID check-ins at the gates, and barcoded bracelets linked to their ID must be worn by all individuals for the entire duration of the events. Security can boot out anyone who took their ID bracelet off.

That would deter may be 95% of trouble-makers.

Last edited:
There must be an island somewhere to leave them, we can drone deliver food and supplies
"Food and supplies"
giphy.gif

It's not actually as hard as you think. The event organizers just needs to do it professionally.

First of all, Germany should implement mandatory pre-registration, ID check-ins at the gates, and barcoded bracelets must be worn for the entire duration of the events. That would deter may be 95% of trouble-makers.

That is probably true but I don't see that happening anytime soon in Germany.

The Federal Police had inspected 650 men between 21 and 23 hours - almost all of them were North Africans, said Mathies. He dismissed criticism from the social networks on "Racial Profiling", with which the police increasingly controlled people of non-German origin: "It was about preventing comparable events as last year."

Basically admit that to avoid ugly mass crimes to happen (again) they had to drop politically correctness bullshit and actually do racial profiling

Like if the State need valid excuses to protect it's own citiziens in the most efficient way

Modern west is tragic ironic, will be fun if the price was'nt paid in blood

That is probably true but I don't see that happening anytime soon in Germany.

Well then that just means the German authority choose not to go with the safety and prevention route (by organizing these community events properly and orderly from the very begining), but instead prefer to deal with the fallouts (when the trouble-makers starts showing up in groups by the hundreds).

The police manage to isolate them this time and keep them away from the crowd, but there's no guarantee those guys would be willing to be lassoed off quietly next time, especially not after liberal folks start crying for their newly-arrived brothers' Allah-given right to celebrate the only way they know how.

I have assisted in organizing large events with tens of thousand of registered attendees, and the examples I provided up there are just some of many practical, cost-effective, and easily-implemented solutions that would deter would-be troublemakers from even considering leaving their house. Solutions that doesn't give the social justice warriors the opportunity to rant about "racism" amd "xenophobic profiling".

Hell, I think if the event organizers simply announce that they will be closing down all the streets leading to the celebration area and everyone needs to show their IDs at the gates, at least a thousand of that 1300 "Nafris" would have simply stayed home.

Back