NEW SPRAWL V-Flex Series XT Review *pics*

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Adino, damn you!!! There you go doing more damge to my wallet. You should definitely be on Sprawls payroll. Great review. I ordered a pair of the white ones, if there is a commission you deserve it.

Bobby after seeing you beat the crap out of that inmate I just might stop posting here at all if it's costing you $$$ :wink: But thanks to all you guys, I'm glad that the reviews are helpful for yall.

i ordered the sprwals, I recieved the e-mail that my order was confoirmed, but i did not get a tracking number so i do not know when i am gonna receive them?

zenshin said:
i ordered the sprwals, I recieved the e-mail that my order was confoirmed, but i did not get a tracking number so i do not know when i am gonna receive them?

check the other thread, and don't post whore, you'll get an answer via email if you email steve, or in ONE of your 2 posted questions about it. :p

~Foz

They send out an email letting you know it's shipped. But since they use USPS, you can't track it.

just a quick reaction after so quickly receiving my new sprawls:

Sweet mother of god these are nice. I'm never taking them off. REALLY, REALLY nice material-- very soft, which belies it being pretty darned tough, by quick estimation.

The sizing is more true to actual. I went down a size from my old sprawl size, and it's actually still just a little bit big.

more later, I just wanted to quickly add some deserving praise on these new VTs. They're very, very, very nice. How long until the non-split sides come out, Steve?

lowCofG said:
just a quick reaction after so quickly receiving my new sprawls:

Sweet mother of god these are nice. I'm never taking them off. REALLY, REALLY nice material-- very soft, which belies it being pretty darned tough, by quick estimation.

The sizing is more true to actual. I went down a size from my old sprawl size, and it's actually still just a little bit big.

more later, I just wanted to quickly add some deserving praise on these new VTs. They're very, very, very nice. How long until the non-split sides come out, Steve?

What color did you get? Steve said it would be about a month before the regulars came out.

I got the whites and the non-competition blacks.

oh! and thanks for the update on the regulars, adino!

I'll try and get my mitts on a digital camera soon for pics.

lowCofG said:
oh! and thanks for the update on the regulars, adino!

I'll try and get my mitts on a digital camera soon for pics.

Hey no problem yo, I would love to see some pics:D

The non-split sides will come out in white, too? The picture with "coming soon" only shows the black ones and the brown-white ones...

tudor_bjj said:
The non-split sides will come out in white, too? The picture with "coming soon" only shows the black ones and the brown-white ones...

To the best of my knowledge all the colors will be available as are with the split, but Steve will have to address that offically, I have no idea.

fat_wilhelm said:
Adino... bro's not a bro. bro is a sis'.
:redface: I guess Ill edit with the generic "yo." Thanks wilhelm.

..STILL using my first generation Sprawl shorts...not a rip or a tear yet...

do they have those without the split seem? they look rather comfy :wink:

ive only used the split seems and if i buy another pair of sprawls id get em with the split as well. I wnat those black ones so damn bad!!! but i want the nogi oes too, crap.

the waist sizing chart isn't true for everyone, I'm 5'10" and go about 195-200 lbs, my waist is
about a 33, but usually that size pants or shorts doesn't have nearly enough room for my thighs. So I usaully wear a 34. I ordered the White split seam (i prefer the split) size 34 and they had perfact leg room, but the waist was a little big. I debated sending them back for a 32, but decided to keep em' for casual wear and ordered another pair, but got the 32. They should be a perfect fit.

Back