NEW SPRAWL V-Flex Series XT Review *pics*

Adino said:
Foppa21 my 06's and 05's were both 30's. These are a 28 and they fit perfect. Now this is just my experience and I'm sure that Steve could answer alittle better than I could. I think it depends on how you want the fit like I posted to pyetya.

codysweet02 yes the material stretches. I have never seen the Nogi shorts so I don't know how they compare to the SPRAWLS. And I just finished college and have not landed a job yet so I know what it's like to be broke :wink:

zenshin with the elastic waist and the drawstrings they fit awesome and I train muay thai and I know these are going to do awesome.

Good to see you back Phen

Great review and nice pics. Are the comp logos stitched or silkscreened?

perfy said:
Great review and nice pics. Are the comp logos stitched or silkscreened?

All embroidered baby, super clean stitching and super sweet :icon_chee

Hey I found this new sizing info on SPRAWLs site for you guys I hope this helps (http://www.sprawl.tv/p_v_flex_xt.html):

Sizing Information

Sprawl shorts run in even waist sizes from 28 - 42 and are true to size. Below is a conversion table to help our customers more easily determine their size. Please use the weight chart as a guideline only as different body types require different fits.

Please note: Although the waist sizes are similar, the V-Flex series shorts have a fuller cut. If you are in between sizes you may want to order a size up in the FlexFighter models and a size down in the V-Flex series.

Waist in inches/weight in lbs

28/120-140
30/135-155
32/150-170
34/165-185
36/180-205
38/200-225
40/220-245
42/240-265
(if you want centimeters or kilos go to the link above and scroll down)

jeez i hope my 32 fits me...iam a size 32 waist but my weight is about 175lbs and going up from weight lifting. I think i have a small waist line for my weight though...oh yea i got the white ones!!

Valetudo025 said:
jeez i hope my 32 fits me...iam a size 32 waist but my weight is about 175lbs and going up from weight lifting. I think i have a small waist line for my weight though...oh yea i got the white ones!!

I am the same way. I prefer a looser fit, so I stuck with the 32s. Hopefully, they fit.

The sizing instructions do say to size down if you are inbetween but with the elastic waist and drawstrings I would not worry. And if they dont fit SPRAWL has a very nice return policy, just dont roll or really use them if the dont fit and then send them back with the new size you want and there you go.

So these are like the Nogis then? Material and sizing wise at least. Cool.

Shorts look sweet but gonna have to hold off until the closed seem ones come out. With all that stretch material I doubt you really need side slits. But then again it's just a matter of personal preference.

I really want to compare these to my inspirit comp shorts, i was thinking about getting a second pair of insp. but got these new white v-flex xt's instead because it sounds like the material is similar to the insp. because they streach.....cant wait!

Can someone define "fuller cut"? My FlexFighter sprawls are 36, they fit great. I mainly orderd a 36 because i wanted them a little bit longer. Does fuller cut mean they are a bit longer and bigger in the legs? I dont wnat to get a new pair and have them falling off my ass ya know. Thanks for the help.

codysweet02 said:
Can someone define "fuller cut"? My FlexFighter sprawls are 36, they fit great. I mainly orderd a 36 because i wanted them a little bit longer. Does fuller cut mean they are a bit longer and bigger in the legs? I dont wnat to get a new pair and have them falling off my ass ya know. Thanks for the help.

I would talk to Steve first. My guess is that you might want to go down a size. I wear a 30 in the flexfighter and now a 28 in the V-Flex. That's just me though.

Adino said:
I would talk to Steve first. My guess is that you might want to go down a size. I wear a 30 in the flexfighter and now a 28 in the V-Flex. That's just me though.

Adino, I am going to overnight you some big macs :p

Adino, damn you!!! There you go doing more damge to my wallet. You should definitely be on Sprawls payroll. Great review. I ordered a pair of the white ones, if there is a commission you deserve it.

Nice Adino, thanks for the review. Those shorts look great.

Back