New Sprawl shorts....

I bought my first set of Sprawl Shorts off your clearance a month or so ago. Well worth the money so far.

Still hoping for new colors for grappling shirts though. Or at least long sleeve with white inserts.

I believe the first round of the new shorts will hit late this week and we will need time to photograph them and get them up on the site. If all goes smoothly they may be avilable as early as the begining of the following week.

Steve

Cool!

I cannot interested in the new shorts/colour schemes as i am currently in the market for a new set of shorts...esp closed seamed...

any clues on color? purrty please.

Steve/Sprawl have manged to keep it quiet this long

I am under the impression that we will get to see the new colours...early next week (as steve mentioned):icon_chee

Steve/Sprawl have manged to keep it quiet this long

I am under the impression that we will get to see the new colours...early next week (as steve mentioned):icon_chee

Somehow I may have given the wrong impression that the new shorts are going to come in new color schemes but this is not the case. This will be a new design and something different for SPRAWL but will initially come in more popular/common color schemes. We plan on adding more colors in both designs as the year progresses. To be continued...

Steve

Somehow I may have given the wrong impression that the new shorts are going to come in new color schemes but this is not the case. This will be a new design and something different for SPRAWL but will initially come in more popular/common color schemes. We plan on adding more colors in both designs as the year progresses. To be continued...

Steve

Man Steve this is killing me. I cant wait to see these new shorts. I like the current colors and I am not a big fan of split seams. Can we get just one sneak pic? Like just the standard black with yellow. hint hint.

Man Steve this is killing me. I cant wait to see these new shorts. I like the current colors and I am not a big fan of split seams. Can we get just one sneak pic? Like just the standard black with yellow. hint hint.

He said they should be up early next week, the wait is almost over. I'm sure we can all hold out just a little longer, I am also excited to see them though.

Does anyone know when Sprawl will be releasing their new line of shorts. I read in a prior post that they were releasing a new type of fight short that would be released some time around March, does anyone have any new info on this?

3 weeks in and no problems yet.

I'm excited :)

We appreciate the excitement but I don't want to oversell the new line-up. While it is new for SPRAWL it is not revolutionary but we believe it to be a nice twist on a traditional product. We do intend on giving Sherdoggers a sneak peak right after we quality control the shorts.

Thank you all for your continued support and interest.

Steve

So far, we know the shorts will be closed-seam and that no new color combinations will be released for the initial batch. What could the new design be then? I have a few guesses but I'll keep them to myself. Man, the anticipation is exciting.

I am guessing tight shorts, like the kind GSP is wearing nowadays.

note: I understand the point of sprawl was to get away from those style of shorts, but its all I can see close seam wise. Otherwise, it wouldnt be new shorts, just gripflex or v flex cs

As you pointed out, Vale Tudo shorts would kinda go against their philosophy of "loose fit", but we'll know soon enough.

I was thinking along the lines of non-elastic waistband (hope not), but their old models already had that so I ruled it out when Steve said something new for the company. Another thought is a completely different fabric from what's currently used, but I really like the 4-way stretch so I don't know if that'd be an improvement.

I'll just wait before I get carried away with any more ridiculous guessing. It's only a few more days afterall, lol/

i also thought they might be shorts without the elastic waistband. Who knows. I just can't wait as I love close seam shorts.

what? huh? did I miss anything? I was busily "reviewing" pics of GSP in his vale tudos. again. :/

actually, I've been more a fan of his due to how drastically he improves between fights, and especially how he comes back from defeat. And that's been since watching his first UFC match-- I thought, "hmm, now this kid's someone to keep an eye on"

but the boy can work some vale tudos, no doubt. :D

Back