New Sprawl shorts....

word.

"word" = "oh, okay"

XD

well, at least the wait means that they don't fool around when it comes to quality control.

So apparently nothing until next week (or maybe even longer)

That is okay though...because i am broke anyway:icon_chee

I can't wait to see them, I'm sure they will be awesome.

Thank you for the vote of confidence but as I mantioned once I want to make sure I set expectations correctly. This is certainly not a revolutionary product but we believe it to be cool and very functional. Its quite different from the GripFlex.

Steve

Thank you for the vote of confidence but as I mantioned once I want to make sure I set expectations correctly. This is certainly not a revolutionary product but we believe it to be cool and very functional. Its quite different from the GripFlex.

Steve

Again thanks Steve, sounds interesting, looking forward to the new product

Steve

quite different from the gripflex... crotchless? I'm right aren't I!:icon_twis

oh! reverse material-- crotch is normal material, everything else is stretchy spandexey material?

wow. watching Flavor of Love rots my brain in record time.

quite different from the gripflex... crotchless? I'm right aren't I!:icon_twis

oh! reverse material-- crotch is normal material, everything else is stretchy spandexey material?

wow. watching Flavor of Love rots my brain in record time.

We're actually bringing back the 70's running short look!!

omg, my sister & I had to collect and burn all of my dad's old 70s shorty shorts. He just wouldn't pick up on the hint.

to this day, we buy him shorts for father's day or whatever, he'll be all "wow, those are so long-- can we exchange them for some shorter ones?" I tell him sure, as soon as he dedicates some gym time to getting rid of his chicken legs.

wow. just, wow.

Totally leaked ahead of schedule.

sprawlbanana.jpg

post it here.

wouldnt put it on the site until you are actually releasing them for purchase

Back