New Sprawl shorts....

dammit, i was right about to invest in some gripflexes. looks like i'll reserve my payment until these new closed seam shorts drop.

The grip flex shorts are great. I would love to see a closed seamed version as the grip panels sometimes end up in the wrong place cause of the splits.

As far as GSP how the fuck does he do the quasi superman punch with the lead that always ends in a super hard leg kick. I love that combo.

Good shorts. Clinchgear has a new line coming out soon that will be very good.

System Maintenance Period
www.sprawl.tv =

Our Web site is temporarily unavailable while we perform routine system maintenance. We are working on the site to improve its appearance and functionality.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit us again later.

Maintenance is currently being performed on the database. We expect our site to be available shortly. Thank you for your patience.

boooo

~Foz

oh c'mon now... it's the weekend. everyone deserves a work-free weekend.

(besides, do any shippers accept outgoing packages after 1pm saturday?) ;)

Why don't you guys set a date and stick to it? When there is no deadline days can turn to weeks and weeks can turn to months because there is no push from behind to hurry up and move forward...

Sorry just a little impatient.

Why don't you guys set a date and stick to it? When there is no deadline days can turn to weeks and weeks can turn to months because there is no push from behind to hurry up and move forward...

Stop complaining and start fwapping in anticipation for the new shorts. It's a stress reliever instead of thinking about SPRAWL shorts all day. It's kept me sane in teh meanwhile.

who are you, and why are you in here moaning and whinging?

~Foz

aside: "whinging" = whining, yes? (sorry, that's been bugging me for ages)

who are you, and why are you in here moaning and whinging?

~Foz

I'm Mike, a noob...and my question was directed towards the Sprawl guy...why did they not just set a deadline in the first place instead of hanging it over our heads?

Back