New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is 56 years old?

If they were just celebrating her for being old and willing to put herself out there, like they are the fat one, I would be fussed. But if they celebrate and choose her based on her being top 0.001% of her class, which she is then I can see them picking her over someone younger who just looks appropriate and good for their age.

Put another way If they want to celebrate exceptionalism and not just youth, she is far more exceptional than most.

I wanna see youth Michael.

I still would if she threw it my way, but not a chance I’d pay for a magazine to look at a woman her age in a bikini.

I can roll with a 56 year old Kathy Ireland and her daughter, but I don't know about that 56 year old in the OP.

18160674-7436089-Stylish_Kathy_was_elegant_in_a_low_cut_black_dress_that_went_ove-m-50_1567787062914.jpg

She looks more like 66, at least in the face. I would still smash her though.

Is there an end game? Or are we just being rediculous for the sake of rediculous now?

I wanna see youth Michael.
Fair enough.

Sad that Sport Illustrated is not solely dedicated to catering to you though.

And for me it depends on what they are trying to say. If they are simply trying to say 'this person is the hottest', then I am more with you. BUt if they are saying 'this person is the most exceptional' then I think it is far more exceptional to look great at 40, 50 and beyond than it is at 20. You SHOULD look great at 20 as its your physical prime.

Fair enough.

Sad that Sport Illustrated is not solely dedicated to catering to you though.

And for me it depends on what they are trying to say. If they are simply trying to say 'this person is the hottest', then I am more with you. BUt if they are saying 'this person is the most exceptional' then I think it is far more exceptional to look great at 40, 50 and beyond than it is at 20. You SHOULD look great at 20 as its your physical prime.

But no one cares or wants to see a 56 year old in a bikini, most of all 56 year old men. They want to see babes in their 20s.

No old guy wants to see an old woman. They want babes, hot young ones in their 20s

But no one cares or wants to see a 56 year old in a bikini, most of all 56 year old men. They want to see babes in their 20s.

No old guy wants to see an old woman. They want babes, hot young ones in their 20s
So go look at 20 year olds. There's no shortage of young models in bikinis. Dunno why you guys are acting like SI holds a monopoly on your spank banks when no one's jerked off to these since the Cinemax days. It's all just marketing for other products and this old lady is gonna generate so much revenue for advertisers. It's as sad as dudes autistically complaining about the latest Miss Universe winners. You're not the intended audience so they don't care what turn you on.

She has kept herself in great shape. I'd be glad to date her when I'm 93.

I don't like nor never been with a woman over 26, but she doesn't look bad for 56
Leo, thatchu?
Dint know u was a dogger.

Btw, yo movies suck. Yo Oscar was a pity/charity one;)

<{anton}>

You are speaking for everyone again when you cannot do that.

I like looking at young pretty girls but am far more impressed and attracted to hot 40 something and even 50 something over a hot 20 something.

I know I am not in the majority but I also know other men like me who are in their 50's and more attracted to women closer to their own age who remain hot.

Again for me its in part because I respect an older woman who keeps herself hot as I know how difficult it is.

I am sincere when I reverse the line often when I see a hot 40 year old that i would take over any two 20 year olds. Even if i could have the 20 year olds at the same time!

(ok maybe not that last point)

Back