New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is 56 years old?

Gross. I'd be pumped if I was card carrying member of AARP, but I'm not. So gross.

I think too many of you guys are nitpicking at whatever flaws you can find & being too harsh on her. I think she's a very attractive woman no matter what her age may be. And I think you'd all count yourselves as blessed if your own wives looked half as good at 56.

I think too many of you guys are nitpicking at whatever flaws you can find & being too harsh on her. I think she's a very attractive woman no matter what her age may be. And I think you'd all count yourselves as blessed if your own wives looked half as good at 56.

Of course. The ones saying those things are likely in their 20s and 30s. I know I wasnt into 56 year old women at that age.

KONG for example can't be more than 40, saying what he said, I would imagine. Most men have that sentiment as his age.

Of course. The ones saying those things are likely in their 20s and 30s. I know I wasnt into 56 year old women at that age.

KONG for example can't be more than 40, saying what he said, I would imagine. Most men have that sentiment as his age.

Good points. Good points. I suppose being close to her age myself I just hate to see her judged so harshly.
And I think that even back in my 20s & 30s I'd have been able to recognize that she's a very attractive woman. So those guys aren't completely off the hook as far as I'm concerned. LOL.

Good points. Good points. I suppose being close to her age myself I just hate to see her judged so harshly.
And I think that even back in my 20s & 30s I'd have been able to recognize that she's a very attractive woman. So those guys aren't completely off the hook as far as I'm concerned. LOL.

Me too brother. This site's a little challenging at times, regarding that subject. :)

740full-jamea-byrd.jpg

I was waiting to see if anyone was going to say anything about this pic, knowing some of the folks on this site. <Lmaoo>

Nobody's said anything yet.

I think a "female" model with an 8 inch penis is more likely to win.

Why not an 8 inch dick and 500 pounds?

Real opportunity to be on the right side of history and promote good health.

As long as it's not somekind of elephant size SJW or swamp creature from LGTB community, then I'm good.

I don't think anyone would argue that she looks great for her age but the magazine is supposed to show some of the most attractive women on the planet.

Like Betty White looks good for her age but that doesn't mean she should be spread eagle on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

I don't think anyone would argue that she looks great for her age but the magazine is supposed to show some of the most attractive women on the planet.

Like Betty White looks good for her age but that doesn't mean she should be spread eagle on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
This is Sports Illustrated and not a glamour or modeling magazine. The focus is on fitness, athletics and yes, looks.

She is a paragon of fitness and a great role model for her age, especially in today's world of increasing obesity. I have no issue with her being picked.

Cosmo giving that super obese woman, Tess something, the cover is an absolute disgrace and letting her promote her militant 'f*ck you' if you have a problem with obesity messaging is just wrong.

Meh, my guess is they're doing this because it's the only way to stay relevant. They have to go political or fetishistic to sell the edition.

After all, who gives a shit about the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition in 2020 with Instagram, Pinterest, Chive, Tumblr, and P-Hub all a (mostly) free Google away? Fucking obsolete. They can't compete.

Nothing wrong with older chicks. Milf fucker is a title I would be glad to have

Or I guess. GILF fucker

She looks good for a 56 year old, but I can literally walk across my street and find a better looking girl. The only normal looking girl among the pictures is 100% a tranny

Back