New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is 56 years old?

Funny how different we see it.

I think at 56 that is far more exceptional and much less attainable to look like that then it is to be great shape if you are 20.

By attainable I meant more like “looks like the kind of woman who might be willing to have sex with me.” Of course, those women had comparable bodies to her in their 20s, but at least I can remember a reasonably similar sort of experience.

You are speaking for everyone again when you cannot do that.

I like looking at young pretty girls but am far more impressed and attracted to hot 40 something and even 50 something over a hot 20 something.

I know I am not in the majority but I also know other men like me who are in their 50's and more attracted to women closer to their own age who remain hot.

Again for me its in part because I respect an older woman who keeps herself hot as I know how difficult it is.

I am sincere when I reverse the line often when I see a hot 40 year old that i would take over any two 20 year olds. Even if i could have the 20 year olds at the same time!

(ok maybe not that last point)
I'm with you brother. Ever since I was 10 years old I liked older women.

The 5 other finalists:

Christie Valdiserri
02c3b630-c5d4-11e9-9f3d-e572ccefb287

Clarissa Bowers
clarissa.jpg

Brielle Anyea
740full-brielle-anyea.jpg

Jamea Byrd
sports-illustrated-jamea-byrd-01.jpg

Tanaye White
image-2-683x1024.jpeg
Bowers, Byrd and White are hot. Byrd is super hot

the rest are what the fuck

I predicted this would happen after the Goodyear blimp Ashley Graham made the cover. We are going to see trans models, bearded ladies, conjoined twins and post mastectomy swimsuit models in this decade.

I predicted this would happen after the Goodyear blimp Ashley Graham made the cover. We are going to see trans models, bearded ladies, conjoined twins and post mastectomy swimsuit models in this decade.

Should open up whole new jerk off horizons for all of us.

So go look at 20 year olds. There's no shortage of young models in bikinis. Dunno why you guys are acting like SI holds a monopoly on your spank banks when no one's jerked off to these since the Cinemax days. It's all just marketing for other products and this old lady is gonna generate so much revenue for advertisers. It's as sad as dudes autistically complaining about the latest Miss Universe winners. You're not the intended audience so they don't care what turn you on.

I would never jerk off to a still picture anymore. What kinda sicko do you think I am

Back