• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media New series of photos of jones , can’t believe he’s 255 lbs

nope, children of boomer music......I'm from the tail end of the boomer generation and never heard of Metalica til they had 5-6 albums released...having said that, the album with enter sandman and nothing else matters was ok....................just so you know, Boomer music is from the 60s and 70s and we kinda thought the 1980s nearly killed rock n roll...............but I can appreciate your love of the Thompson Twins and Till Tuesday
I listen to deathcore so to me metallica sounds like pop music and it kinda is old people's pop music

Of course the the Goat has a strong hair line.

Not sure what's happening he was going bald years back.
013_Jon_Jones.1519868162.jpg

Jon-Jones-at-CSAC-Steroid-Hearing-022718-v4.jpg

I listen to deathcore so to me metallica sounds like pop music and it kinda is old people's pop music
You sound 12! Who gives a shit about Metallica anymore anyways? You probably have no business listening to metal at all noob!

Deathcore is definitely for posers who want to neuter metal and make it safe for mass consumption. You really like pop music and don't even know it...

I actually have a hard time believing this. Looks more like a legit 230-245 lbs to me. Max.

He's playing mind games...with the 255 before they said he was 270 ...

I believe he will come in at 245lbs which is optimum for a HW ...most HW champions in UFC history have come from the 235lbs to 245lbs range...the only bigger guys being roid freak Lesnar and N'gannou

He is probably around that weight.
This is his brother and he is reported to be at around 260 or so. He is an inch and some change taller.

rob-gronkowski-birthday-celebration.jpg

Back