New Rankings: Conor at #3 LW, ahead of Gaethje.

I predict that Khabib beats ferguson and then if he plays games with the ufc even in the slightest the ufc will strip him and then it'll be McGregor vs Dustin for the title. And yes the ufc would have absolutely 0 issues stripping Khabib if it meant getting McGregor a easy path to the title it'll annoy hardcore fans but let's be real we're the minority most casual fans want to see McGregor win the title simple as that and the ufc will do what they can to make it happen.

I predict that Khabib beats ferguson and then if he plays games with the ufc even in the slightest the ufc will strip him and then it'll be McGregor vs Dustin for the title. And yes the ufc would have absolutely 0 issues stripping Khabib if it meant getting McGregor a easy path to the title it'll annoy hardcore fans but let's be real we're the minority most casual fans want to see McGregor win the title simple as that and the ufc will do what they can to make it happen.

Most hardcore fans want to see champions who don't duck the best challengers. So most of us wouldn't have a trouble with Khabib getting stripped if he ducks.

Then let's just hope Tony via New York stoppage then.

that's debatable. Poirier had khabib in a half guillotine and actually connected with a flush shot. I don't think conor put khabib in any danger... he just 'survived' better.

SkinnyRipeArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

meanwhile here is conor's striking vs khabib:

TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Conor won a round and lasted longer.

This isn't rocket science, you are right. He has ONE LW WIN FROM 4 YEARS AGO. And he's somehow ranked in the top 5 at LW? There is absolutely no way he can and should be ranked for 1 win over a champ from 4 years prior.

And yet he is, so you're an idiot, and I was correct.

Hope you learned a lesson kid.

Shocked they didn't rank Conor ahead of Dustin to be honest.

Why? AT LW, Poirier has wins over Ferreira, Pettis, Alvarez, Gaetjhe and Holloway.
Also, Dustin defeated Duffy........

Both Conor and Justin just fought Coyboy.

Conor destroyed him faster.

Seems easy to me.
Mas should be ahead of Conor in the LW rankings. Destroyed Nate faster and neither Jorge nor Conor have won a fight at LW in years

Mas should be ahead of Conor in the LW rankings. Destroyed Nate faster and neither Jorge nor Conor have won a fight at LW in years

Mas has a belt. Conor is the king, when you accept that your little mind will be clear.

I'm not entirely against Masvidal being ranked at LW. But he'd need to have some capability and intention of fighting at LW again in the immediate future. Does he?

I'm not entirely against Masvidal being ranked at LW. But he'd need to have some capability and intention of fighting at LW again in the immediate future. Does he?
Of course he doesn't. And him being currently ranked at LW would be absurd

Former champion, wins his return fight in impressive fashion, not surprised he is highly ranked.

QUOTE the part where Mir did rock fedor and realize Fedor is my 2nd Fav fighter of all time, but I always knew Mir would rock him. Then Fedor did what Fedor do and come back for the win.
I'm just fucking with you man. I remember after that fight like half the forum was tagging you lol, and you actually had the balls to show up. Hespect

Back