Crime New poll show 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out

Such a silly thing to post. I'm sure all the people struggling and can't afford a home just have their "facts" wrong.
Human nature is a crazy thing. There are many studies to show we are greatly affected by the behaviour and information around us.

Remember when people were fighting over toilet paper during Covid. No one knew why, they just saw everyone buying it up.

I am sure people are struggling, but it is possible it is being magnified.

Some do, some don’t.
Either way, it certainly speaks to how low the GOP have fallen to pin their presidential hopes on a dude convicted for dozens of felonies, and still facing dozens more. It also speaks to how ignorant our electorate is that a significant number of Americans would still vote for him.
It should also tell you how little we think of Biden to not even consider changing our vote.

I'd love to have two much better options. But here we are . . . we made this bed and now we must lay in it.

Human nature is a crazy thing. There are many studies to show we are greatly affected by the behaviour and information around us.

Remember when people were fighting over toilet paper during Covid. No one knew why, they just saw everyone buying it up.

There are always people struggling, but it's a lower percentage now than ever.

It should also tell you how little we think of Biden to not even consider changing our vote.

I'd love to have two much better options. But here we are . . . we made this bed and now we must lay in it.
Meh.
I mean sure, to some extent it speaks to people’s view of Biden.

Trump though, in his own words, is running on a platform of retribution, replacing the DOJ with loyalists, mass deportations (because of course, immigrants are supposedly “flooding the country from prisons and mental institutions, poisoning the blood of our country”), rounding his political opponents whom he considers “vermin,” and so on and so forth.

The response to that is, “But Biden is old, and like, makes gaffes!”

There quite literally has never been a worse or more corrupt candidate in US history than Trump. When people choose Trump over Biden, I generally assume they are either somehow ignorant of what Trump is doing, or they covertly support it. The idea that Trump is a better candidate than Biden is straight up laughable.

Meh.
I mean sure, to some extent it speaks to people’s view of Biden.

Trump though, in his own words, is running on a platform of retribution, replacing the DOJ with loyalists, mass deportations (because of course, immigrants are supposedly “flooding the country from prisons and mental institutions, poisoning the blood of our country”), rounding his political opponents whom he considers “vermin,” and so on and so forth.

The response to that is, “But Biden is old, and like, makes gaffes!”

There quite literally has never been a worse or more corrupt candidate in US history than Trump. When people choose Trump over Biden, I generally assume they are either somehow ignorant of what Trump is doing, or they covertly support it. The idea that Trump is a better candidate than Biden is straight up laughable.

To some extent? Really? There is no election where I'd vote for Biden. Your disdain for Trump (convicted felon or not) is equal to mine for Biden and Harris in general. It's not about being ignorant of what Trump is doing or supporting his illegal activities for me. It's 100% not voting for Biden. I'd much rather prefer a completely different candidate, but to act like Biden is head and shoulders better is definitely laughable.

This is like the most sympathetic media I've ever seen with a sitting POTUS. I'm not buying no one knows how well they have it.

Such an idiotic post. Most of the country disapproving of the POTUS's handling of the economy isn't the sign of a good economy.
hey you're correct! That's why polls about POTUS handling the economy aren't how we measure the economy. Hilarious when you dorks accidentally make a good point against your dumbass argument.

To some extent? Really? There is no election where I'd vote for Biden. Your disdain for Trump (convicted felon or not) is equal to mine for Biden and Harris in general. It's not about being ignorant of what Trump is doing or supporting his illegal activities for me. It's 100% not voting for Biden. I'd much rather prefer a completely different candidate, but to act like Biden is head and shoulders better is definitely laughable.
With all due respect, you’ve totally lost the plot here. Trump is part of conspiracy to disenfranchise tens of thousands of lawful voters (including me).
No candidate we’ve ever had is worse than that.
Biden being old, or not liking his immigration policy or whatever, is small potatoes compared to that. This election is an easy choice. The platform Trump himself describes for his second term is a fasost platform. Geriatric Biden, Wingnut RFK, Green Party Hypocrite Jill Stein, even Vermin Supreme, are all better choices. This isn’t hard.

Its hilarious you clowns have no response as to why everyone disapproves of such a great economy.
Because simply its not...but these Partisan nerds on Sherdogs War Room believe if you just keep saying it that people will believe it.

Its hilarious you clowns have no response as to why everyone disapproves of such a great economy.
it's hilarious how you dorks have to rely on feelings and vibes instead of facts and reality.

Because simply its not...but these Partisan nerds on Sherdogs War Room believe if you just keep saying it that people will believe it.
Thats basically it. Now that their guy is in office they want to say the economy is defined by GDP or a new high in the Dow.

Last edited:
Its funny, it's almost as though you are hated for having independent thoughts and ideas, free from the playbook of a political party. I find that most people are insufferable line-toers that can't see nuance in a debate or issue. While I would agree that most people who claim "independent" skew one way or another to some degree (its almost impossible not to), a lot of people who aren't the lowest common denominator can legitimately be a moderate or align with a third party first and foremost.

But that's what happens when you are in a country that treats politics like a team sport, and cannot provide for and hate mor than two choices. It's always has to be black and white... you are either with us or against us, no gray area. It really just goes to show how shallow people's reasoning is.

Coke or Pepsi, Android or Apple, Republican and Democrat, dogs or cats.... and god forbid you don't draw a line in the sand choose... and go with a third or forth choice or like both or none.. and you are a fucking pariah that cannot be sized up. That pisses people off more than anything because you can't be put in a box.

I was never party affiliated, because the two-party system is trash and the other parties are jokes.

If we had a system where there were actual viable parties, or ranked choice voting, I'd be more inclined to be proudly affiliated. As of right now the majority of Democrats being corporate stooges, I've had to wince and register in this State due to closed primaries.
I've said before that a Parliamentary style of government is superior to what we offer in the States. At least you have a list of choices, who are affiliated with many different parties. You can truly choose based off of platform and whatever percentage of vote the candidate gets, is the percentage representation that they get in the house. At least it doesn't feel like you're throwing away your vote nearly as much that way.

Rank choice is an interesting option too but most Reps and Dems don't like that either because it threatens their dominance. It's no wonder Gavin shoots down the idea of ranked choice here in California. That dumbass knows that in a state dominated by liberals that a slew of Democrats on the ballot would certainly lead to his demise. That fucker want to be the only Dem on the ballot because he knows he's guaranteed a win against the GOP. Allow people to choose between five Dems.. he's in trouble.

Back