Social New ID cards have a third gender option: X

This is great news. People should be able to identify how they want. But I don't want transgender people being forced into identifying as "X". They should be able to have whatever gender they feel like they are on their ID.

This is great news. People should be able to identify how they want. But I don't want transgender people being forced into identifying as "X". They should be able to have whatever gender they feel like they are on their ID.

So you would want an infinite and ever changing number of options on the ID. That would be very impractical and costly. Just from the logistics and cost, I don't see that happening.

Sex on ID cards is actually supposed to mean something.

It’s a good thing. Helps others to be aware of their mental illness.

Would it be mentally ill for me to just want to be called Mr. F if the state is dumb enough to let me do so?
MarvelousCoolEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

If the question is: What is your gender?

And your answer is: “Mr. F”!

I’d say most would assume you weren’t playing with a full deck. :)

Would it be mentally ill for me to just want to be called Mr. F if the state is dumb enough to let me do so?
MarvelousCoolEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

If the question is: What is your gender?

And your answer is: “Mr. F”!

I’d say most would assume you weren’t playing with a full deck. :)

I would just start rattling off Arrested Development lines, and telling them how I'm both an analyst and a therapist, the world's first
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Evergreen College might even hire you adjunct to spearhead a new Analrapist curriculum.

I would just start rattling off Arrested Development lines, and telling them how I'm both an analyst and a therapist, the world's first
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Evergreen College might even hire you adjunct to spearhead a new Analrapist curriculum.

Don't you fucking dare talking Evergreen in my presence, even online!! Fuck them, fuck their professors, fuck their arts department, and fuck whoever failed to clean their dreadsweat contaminated pool in 2007.

<bball2>

Don't you fucking dare talking Evergreen in my presence, even online!! Fuck them, fuck their professors, fuck their arts department, and fuck whoever failed to clean their dreadsweat contaminated pool in 2007.

You can get a Gender X ID card in 11 states: AR, CA, CO, DC, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, WA

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/02/nonbinary-intersex-11-u-s-states-issuing-third-gender-ids/
https://www.newsweek.com/gender-x-new-identity-states-washington-vermont-775221
190801151708-washington-state-gender-id-large-169.jpg

It's getting harder and harder to identify someone using the ID card.
Any of ya'll gonna get the new card? Gonna be awkward ID checking now.

Why do you need ID cards when we have facial recognition software?

Don't you silicone valley brah?

He’s probably collecting disability because he can’t work with those fucking things hanging off his head.

I did once see a white guy with waste long dreads fall over because he whipped them around too hard. Fell down like 3 stairs haha.

This is what guys with fountain pens were once writing in regards to free Negroes and women voting. Change is scary!

All change is not good.

You sound like an early supporter of Mao and Stalin.

Are you saying the mentally ill don’t deserve civil rights?
They have civil rights. Everyone has civil rights.

What I'm saying is stop parading mental illness as normal instead of diagnosing and treating.

That "X" might be mistaken as "Xenophobe" be careful.

What about the people who have both? It's a small percentage but are you suggesting that they be forced choose one?

Why wasn't there an option for those people before? It's not for them, it's for trans people.

Back