Social New ID cards have a third gender option: X

Every single person I've seen who identified as gender fluid and gender non-binary weren't people who were born with any kind of congenital birth defect. They're physically normal, just fucking crazy. and indoctrinated.
Did you cup check all these people or something? How do you know this

Jimmies are once again being severely russled by stuff that doesn't affect them.

{<jimmies}

Cool. It's like a Medic Alert bracelet telling people they're dealing with someone with mental health issues. Excellent public service.

This is an exciting time to be alive.

I can't wait to tell my son how things "used to be". You know. Normal.
lol I'd bet a dollar that your son blocks you on facebook someday out of embarrassment.

I'll bet your parents already have.
Close. The opposite. As soon as my dad shared an image of a tribal Obama with a bone thru his nose back in 2010, I pretty much gave up on social media.

Close. The opposite. As soon as my dad shared an image of a tribal Obama with a bone thru his nose back in 2010, I pretty much gave up on social media.

Typical leftist. Blaming the world because you hate your father.

If a mental issue is ignored or applauded and pushed it will only make things worse. Now it is not enough to just be gay or lesbian so they create all these other sex based ideas and and new genders. Anything left unchecked will get worse and can morph into even wilder things.

I agree with you on this. They are demolishing the old categories and creating a multiplicity of new ones to create confusion and dissolve any loyalty to things which could challenge their power. They are promoting mental illness as a right and using outrage mobs to make people fearful, anxious, and pliable. They are perverting the English language and using pseudo-moral language to bully people.

I remember Jonathon Haidt talking about how so much of the initiatives on campus that were cloaked in concern for marginalized people and they claimed were to protect students were encouraging mental illness.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

In the interview below he talks about how the administrations and teachers on college campuses are teaching students to think and act in ways that are the opposite of what you want someone to do if they are getting help with cognitive behavioral therapy.

I agree with you on this. They are demolishing the old categories and creating a multiplicity of new ones to create confusion and dissolve any loyalty to things which could challenge their power. They are promoting mental illness as a right and using outrage mobs to make people fearful, anxious, and pliable. They are perverting the English language and using pseudo-moral language to bully people.

I remember Jonathon Haidt talking about how so much of the initiatives on campus that were cloaked in concern for marginalized people and they claimed were to protect students were encouraging mental illness.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

In the interview below he talks about how the administrations and teachers on college campuses are teaching students to think and act in ways that are the opposite of what you want someone to do if they are getting help with cognitive behavioral therapy.

They are indeed causing mental issues, but it's basically just accepted as collateral damage. The larger ideological movement, financed and organized internationally, just sees the various groups it collects as dispensable foot soldiers. They will be discarded once their purpose is served.

Typical leftist. Blaming the world because you hate your father.
I don’t blame the world for anything and I don’t hate my father. I’m embarrassed by him.
I hope you never do anything that makes your kids lose respect for you.

I don’t blame the world for anything and I don’t hate my father. I’m embarrassed by him.
I hope you never do anything that makes your kids lose respect for you.

Just like every other leftist on earth, you have daddy issues.

Did you block the big meanie on fakebook?

Just like every other leftist on earth, you have daddy issues.

Did you block the big meanie on fakebook?
Anyone want to take side bets on how much projection is in this post?

Cool. It's like a Medic Alert bracelet telling people they're dealing with someone with mental health issues. Excellent public service.
You are a sick human being. People can be born as a different gender in the wrong body. It's not mental illness. It happens in the animal kingdom as well. Do you think I would ever call my son mentally ill for having the bravery and courage to come out of the ginger he wants to be? No. I love him and he's one of the most productive and best people I know. I raised that kid right. It's not mental illness. It's Humanity. It's love. It's progress. We are fighting for a Brave New World and you'll accept it whether you want to or not. I love all people.

You are a sick human being. People can be born as a different gender in the wrong body. It's not mental illness. It happens in the animal kingdom as well. Do you think I would ever call my son mentally ill for having the bravery and courage to come out of the ginger he wants to be? No. I love him and he's one of the most productive and best people I know. I raised that kid right. It's not mental illness. It's Humanity. It's love. It's progress. We are fighting for a Brave New World and you'll accept it whether you want to or not. I love all people.
No they can't. If they have a penis, they're male. If they have a vagina, they're female.

Just because you're afraid to hurt your kids feelings doesn't change the fact that is a mental illness. If he/she had Schizophrenia would you tell him/her it's perfectly normal or would you get him/her the medication/therapy he/she needed?

First it says sex not gender.

Sex is determined by plumbing.

So the only people this would apply to are ones that have both.

The liberals have said there is a difference between sex and gender and gender is “how you feel”.

Curious

If I put down female or gender X on my card and get arrested, would that put me in a female prison?

Not that I would do it but that was the 1st thought that popped in my head when I seen this topic .

Curious

If I put down female or gender X on my card and get arrested, would that put me in a female prison?

Not that I would do it but that was the 1st thought that popped in my head when I seen this topic .
I would pray that they put me in the mens prison so I could sue them to bolivian once I get out

Back