Social New ID cards have a third gender option: X

Isn't this a problem for medical emergencies? There can exist an argument about sex vs gender, but do we just ignore biology all together now?

Isn't this a problem for medical emergencies? There can exist an argument about sex vs gender, but do we just ignore biology all together now?

do you, think doctors give treatment government ID?

the answer to your question is no.

that's when you check for a peepee, young goku

GranularIdenticalKob-size_restricted.gif

also i would register as X just cos it sounds cool

he/him pronouns please, thank you for allowing me to speak my truth

Crazy that this nonsense is spreading so rapidly.

Sex is biological. It does not say gender it says sex. You either have male parts or female parts.

How long until "X" becomes a demeaning insult?

'X' is a far cooler letter designation than 'M' or 'F' tbh.

I might renew with that. If anyone asked me what it meant I'd tell them its the govt's way of categorizing those of us with the X-Gene.

My mutant registration peeps understand.

'X' is a far cooler letter designation than 'M' or 'F' tbh.

I might renew with that. If anyone asked me what it meant I'd tell them its the govt's way of categorizing those of us with the X-Gene.

My mutant registration peeps understand.

<{walkerwhut}>

why not just wear a t-shirt that says "sentinels shoot here" while you're at it

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if medical professionals currently use a persons ID to determine their sex.

You can get a Gender X ID card in 11 states: AR, CA, CO, DC, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, WA

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/02/nonbinary-intersex-11-u-s-states-issuing-third-gender-ids/
https://www.newsweek.com/gender-x-new-identity-states-washington-vermont-775221
190801151708-washington-state-gender-id-large-169.jpg

It's getting harder and harder to identify someone using the ID card.
Any of ya'll gonna get the new card? Gonna be awkward ID checking now.
Less hard to identify someone that has M listed but is fully transitioned as a passable trans woman since the photo was taken. Let em have their X nbd

Sex is biological. It does not say gender it says sex. You either have male parts or female parts.

What about the people who have both? It's a small percentage but are you suggesting that they be forced choose one?

I can't wait to tell my son how things "used to be". You know. Normal.

This is what guys with fountain pens were once writing in regards to free Negroes and women voting. Change is scary!

Not sure if anyone has pointed out the obvious yet, but that sample picture shows Sex, not gender. Gender, under this new ideological political movement, is what you 'express yourself as' not what sex you were born as.

So this is not Gender X it is Sex X

I find the sex/gender dissociation that this 'movement' uses really confuses discussion. Sometimes intentionally so.

I'm probably the most anti-transgender normalization person in the War Room and I support this. There are people born with some combination of female and male genitalia. They shouldn't be classified as male or female.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, this 'gender X' thing is rolling out in Canada and the company I work for is looking at how to implement it.

One of the interesting questions is that part of what the systems do are based on mortality rates which are different between Male and Female, and this is used to calculate costs over time. So it is yet to be seen if this Gender X thing throws a wrench into that, or if it will stick with biological sex.

I'm thinking it will stick with biological sex, because if there was a mortality rate calculation for 'other' it would probably be of lower life expectancy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back