NEW Hantavirus outbreak in China

Goddamn it China. One outbreak at a time okay?
No , No No,

There has been a recent outbreak of Avian flu in China, Phillipines and some other countries.

The good news with Avian flu strains is that human to human transmission is rare.
The bad news is that the mortality rate for people is 50% - 60% .

The world better get into high gear working on Avian flu vaccines and radically change the way domestic fowl are housed and slaughtered. Cause if the virus mutates enabling the pathogen to easily spread, like the Wuhan Flu, it will make Wuhan Flu look like child's play. Or if the virus decides to combine with Wuhan Flu.

Who cares about athletes, even among meat eaters the chances of you getting to the top are very low. We should be looking at overall quality of life. Most people that consume meat in the states are obese whereas the majority of vegans including myself are in pretty good shape because we carefully watch everything we put into our bodies.
Most people in the US are overweight/obese and it is not because of meat. Plus, there's still plenty of fat vegans in the US. Sugar and over consumption have much more to do with how fat America has gotten than a diet with meat in it.
Anecdotal experience, but only 2 vegans I know are healthy and it's because they are smart and very active in the gym. The other ones I know subsist on vegan junk food and are in terrible shape health wise.

No , No No,

There has been a recent outbreak of Avian flu in China, Phillipines and some other countries.

The good news with Avian flu strains is that human to human transmission is rare.

The world better get into high gear working on Avian flu vaccines and radically change the way domestic fowl are housed and slaughtered. Cause if the virus mutates enabling the pathogen to easily spread, like the Wuhan Flu, it will make Wuhan Flu look like child's play. Or if the virus decides to combine with Wuhan Flu.

That or close the borders.

Most people in the US are overweight/obese and it is not because of meat. Plus, there's still plenty of fat vegans in the US. Sugar and over consumption have much more to do with how fat America has gotten than a diet with meat in it.
Anecdotal experience, but only 2 vegans I know are healthy and it's because they are smart and very active in the gym. The other ones I know subsist on vegan junk food and are in terrible shape health wise.

The idea anyone thinks meat makes you fat... And these people want to lecture us on diet.

Well, they already kicked out all western reporters and locked down their social media, so they can get to the lying about statistics right away.

No , No No,

If the mortality rate is above 50%, then we actually don't have to worry about it too much in terms of widespread transmission. It's killing off its own transmission chain by causing the death of its hosts.

If the mortality rate is above 50%, then we actually don't have to worry about it too much in terms of widespread transmission. It's killing off its own transmission chain by causing the death of its hosts.
Incubation period for the H5N1 strain of Avian flu is 2-5 days but can range up to 17 days. For H7N9 , the period is 1-10 days. That's enough time to spread before outwards sign of the infection is visible .

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/influenza-(avian-and-other-zoonotic)

Mutation of virus is a serious danger. A Dutch scientist and a researcher at the Uni of Wisconsin engineered a form of an Avian strain that can jump from birds to ferrets. Ferrets are used as a stand-in for humans in a lot of medical research on Influenza viruses because they show similar symptons. So if an Avian virus can jump to ferrets, there is a high chance it can jump to humans.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/...cle_7778777c-75b8-5da0-beda-3232cb8083ef.html

Last edited:
unknown.png

Gee... I wonder what the difference is between those two circles I marked.

China is making us stronger thanks to these viruses. Only weak cucks should be worried. The rest of us will survive.

Or you know... don't eat exotic animals riddled with diseases that could jump to humans, in unrefrigerated, unsanitized open air markets where people butcher animals, with guts and blood dripping everywhere

Racist

Back