NEW Hantavirus outbreak in China

One time Shawn Michaels called out the Hart family.

40 of them came down the ramp, only 35 made it to the ring alive.
And it would only take 3 to wreck the rest of the WWF roster. Anyone who graduated from The Dungeon was a real submission wrestler.

And it would only take 3 to wreck the rest of the WWF roster. Anyone who graduated from The Dungeon was a real submission wrestler.

Perhaps, but the mortality rate for Dungeon graduates is like 95%.

Ken Shamrock's the only non-Bret to make it out alive, and he only visited the campus.
xDhmEL8.gif

Perhaps, but the mortality rate for Dungeon graduates is like 95%.

Ken Shamrock's the only non-Bret to make it out alive, and he only visited the campus.
xDhmEL8.gif
Let's not get carried away just because 50% of graduates named Chris end up going the murder-suicide route. The Dungeon was a wholesome family environment.

hopefully from these outbreaks and pandemics, a new drive to veganism and vegetarianism will start.

I remember a friend brought a vegan rat and bat dish to our last Christmas party. We were all surprised when he revealed it was vegan. Tasted like real rat and bat to us.

I would sooner die than become vegan or vegetarian. There is a reason why traditionally vegan and vegetarian cultures don't have great athletes.

Who cares about athletes, even among meat eaters the chances of you getting to the top are very low. We should be looking at overall quality of life. Most people that consume meat in the states are obese whereas the majority of vegans including myself are in pretty good shape because we carefully watch everything we put into our bodies.

Good news is that the border is already closed.

Fuck China.

They also had avian flu going on (again).

Let's not get carried away just because 50% of graduates named Chris end up going the murder-suicide route. The Dungeon was a wholesome family environment.

Only after Stu stretched you good without consent and fed you pancakes he flipped with a spatula he also cleaned the cat box with.

Only after Stu stretched you good without consent and fed you pancakes he flipped with a spatula he also cleaned the cat box with.
Hey, that's Calgary royalty you're talking about! We usually ignore him being a cunt.

I would sooner die than become vegan or vegetarian. There is a reason why traditionally vegan and vegetarian cultures don't have great athletes.
source.gif

yeah, your post would consist of non causa pro causa and begging the question fallacies.

Back