Elections ***New Hampshire Primary Results Thread***

So is anybody "done" after NH?

• Total voters
That would be a nice change. Out of the pack, there are a couple I like—but I don’t see anyone that totally aligns. But for someone like myself, I don’t feel that now is the time to vote for someone who totally aligns. What I mean by that is, I’m pretty left-leaning politically. But I think the nation needs to move back towards the center right now, so I’m willing to sacrifice a bit on certain things for that reason.
It should go without saying though that even the most moderate of the Dem pack are still fairly left.
I voted for Kerry back in '04. I fell for those neo-liberal clowns like Bill Maher and Michael Moore begging Nader not to run. I remember how that pissed me off and I still voted for Kerry.

No more.

By the way, the country has been in the center since the 80s. Clinton and Obama were both moderates. Hanging out in the middle got us 2 wars and at least 5 more undefined conflicts. It caused a banking and housing meltdown. A million homeless in California. 40,000 die a year from lack of healthcare. Trillions in debt and a bailout to the wealthy that is being paid for by cutting social security and medicare.

While more sensible people are saying: "Can you imagine pushing Sanders' legislative agenda through the Senate?"

Mitch is simply going to shut down the government for four years. Is there anybody who thinks otherwise?
Only if the Republicans hold on to the Senate.

But when has Gabbard shied away from a fight?

I want Tulsi so bad as VP.

I want Bernie to be able to attack Israel, and be protected from being slandered as a anti-semite.

And I want Tulsi to be able to attack the MIC, and be protected from being called a dove.

If Jamie Dimon or Allen Greenspan had a economic progressive kid, we could build a slander wall, to fix this countries problems.
Bernie/Tulsi would be so awesome I can't even imagine it. Think of the DNC's/establishment reaction to that. lol

I want Tulsi so bad as VP.

I want Bernie to be able to attack Israel, and be protected from being slandered as a anti-semite.

And I want Tulsi to be able to attack the MIC, and be protected from being called a dove.

If Jamie Dimon or Allen Greenspan had a economic progressive kid, we could build a slander wall, to fix this countries problems.

You don’t honestly believe the act of selecting a VP would protect a president from slander.... if they attacked Israel, do you?

Biden is packing his shit and heading to the the Carolinas.

That has its limits. You're not getting tax reform, I can tell ya that. He can do some good work with the "defense" budget and prescription drugs.

Of course really you only need to win the house and Senate by a seat each, to completely shut the reps out.

Trump took care of that problem as well for us.

No more 60 Senate seats needed. 51 will do.

She pissed off Clinton, and the Clinton machine, Bernie is proof that no policy or amount of decor would change the outcome there. They will both be slandered no matter what.
Eh, to some extent. But there were reports of Russians showing interest in Gabbard long before Hillary’s comments. Tulsi definitely didn’t endear herself to me at the debates, and I’m actually more disgusted and annoyed that she voted “Present” in the impeachment vote than I would’ve been if she’d voted against impeachment. Not taking a stand one way or the other gave me yet another reason to think she had no ability to lead and take a stand.

You don’t honestly believe the act of selecting a VP would protect a president from slander.... if they attacked Israel, do you?

Tulsi would be a shield from being called a dove.

Bernie is the shield for being called a anti-semite.

Of course really you only need to win the house and Senate by a seat each, to completely shut the reps out.

Trump took care of that problem as well for us.

No more 60 Senate seats needed. 51 will do.
The worm always turns, sure. But 2018 didn't quite put us where we needed to be to grab the Senate. I don't see it happening.

I have been saying for awhile that Sanders, Buttiegieg, and Klobuchar are the only candidates that matter. It would have been nice to cut out the failed candidates a lot sooner.

Honestly, I tried to catch you in a gotcha moment with a lot of people saying everyone but Biden, Sanders, Warren, and either Harris or later Buttigieg needs to get off stage

But this was you in early January, and couldn't find a Klobuchar reference before that

So, here's your credit

Buttiegieg
Klobuchar
Sanders

These are the only three candidates that should matter at this point.

Warren and Biden dying so far.

Warren trying to do damage control so people pretend like she's a shameless liar who knows she's going to lose now.

lol @ polls.

Trump can't beat Biden! That was the story for like a year.

The worm always turns, sure. But 2018 didn't quite put us where we needed to be to grab the Senate. I don't see it happening.

Considering how few Senate seats were up for grabs in 2018, I figure most of them have to be in play in 2020.

I mean it wasn't all that long ago that the Dems had the lock on the Senate, and the reps had the lock on the house.

I actually thought winning the house was the heavy lifting.

Biden is packing his shit and heading to the the Carolinas.
I bet he's on Hilton Head Island. Probably landed in Savannah earlier today. Bummer of a day for him, though. He is 100% reliant on keeping the black southern vote to even stay relevant. I don't see that vote going to Pete, not sure about Sanders or Amy. I think Warren and Biden are both hanging on by a hair.

Warren giving a great speech.

Shocking that she wasn't in the top four of "unifying the party" voters. She's clearly the top in that regard.

Back