Elections ***New Hampshire Primary Results Thread***

So is anybody "done" after NH?

• Total voters
WHILE a rare moment of honesty on mainstream news. Kudos to Van Jones.

PS FUCK THAT POLE Bernie Sanders is going to show Donald Trump what a real populist candidate can do in November.

Square up.

This just in:

Van Jones has been poisoned.

Holy shit, that NH voter registration law must have seriously suppressed young voters (that's what CBS just said) if only 12% of votes are from 18-29 voters compared to 38% from 45-60.

Don't do it. Do be that guy.

Vote blue no matter who will re-elect you-know-who.
Catchy.
There are definitely some I’d prefer over others, but I’d gladly vote for any of them over Trump. That’s me; I understand that you don’t feel the same.

Seems like Klobuchar's only goal in life at this point is to stick it to Mayor Pete lol

@PHATV

Lead has kept these titles kinda normy and not spergy. Any chance of you following suit or?

Only a complete idiot would believe this.

America is too stupid for Yang. His solutions are for real life problems that are happening whether you want to believe in them or not.

Like climate change deniers. It’s happening no matter what you think

SC will be interesting. But I can’t imagine Steyer survives much longer. Gabbard either.

Gabbard is running a low budget campaign, so I'm not sure what she needs to stay in.

Steyer is proof that the plan for Bloomberg is flawed. Add buys can get you to 15%, but you need a ground game to get past that.

Warren and Biden dying so far.

Yang is dropping out according to news sources

Ugh, Yang is running again in 2024. How long until UBI will be able to free itself from that boob.

Catchy.
There are definitely some I’d prefer over others, but I’d gladly vote for any of them over Trump. That’s me; I understand that you don’t feel the same.
We did that with John Kerry and we got four more years of Bush. Let's learn from our mistakes.

Holy shit, that NH voter registration law must have seriously suppressed young voters (that's what CBS just said) if only 12% of votes are from 18-29 voters compared to 38% from 45-60.

So weird that gen X didn't show up in Iowa, and now in NH they are the majority voting block by a country mile so far.

Good riddance. I hope he sits on his pocket calculator and breaks his 455

Back