Elections ***New Hampshire Primary Results Thread***

So is anybody "done" after NH?

• Total voters
The Democrats are in a conundrum.

If they don't nominate Bernie, enough Democrat votes won't show up that they'll likely lose the House due to losing a lot of down the ticket votes.

If they nominate Bernie, they won't win the Presidency but they may hold onto the House.

Gabbard is running a low budget campaign, so I'm not sure what she needs to stay in.
One thing she could’ve done is not piss of Dems/liberals at every turn, lol. Just a perplexing campaign.

@PHATV

Lead has kept these titles kinda normy and not spergy. Any chance of you following suit or?
giphy.gif

Gabbard is running a low budget campaign, so I'm not sure what she needs to stay in.

Steyer is proof that the plan for Bloomberg is flawed. Add buys can get you to 15%, but you need a ground game to get past that.
A VP spot with Sanders.

He will need a fighter to help push his agenda. There isn't a stronger fighter than Gabbard.

Can you imagine Buttigieg or Biden pushing Sander's legislative agenda to the House?

The Democrats are in a conundrum.

If they don't nominate Bernie, enough Democrat votes won't show up that they'll likely lose the House due to losing a lot of down the ticket votes.

If they nominate Bernie, they won't win the Presidency but they may hold onto the House.
tenor.gif

I have been saying for awhile that Sanders, Buttiegieg, and Klobuchar are the only candidates that matter. It would have been nice to cut out the failed candidates a lot sooner.

A VP spot with Sanders.

He will need a fighter to help push his agenda. There isn't a stronger fighter than Gabbard.

Can you imagine Buttigieg or Biden pushing Sander's legislative agenda to the House?
While more sensible people are saying: "Can you imagine pushing Sanders' legislative agenda through the Senate?"

Mitch is simply going to shut down the government for four years. Is there anybody who thinks otherwise?

One thing she could’ve done is not piss of Dems/liberals at every turn, lol. Just a perplexing campaign.

She pissed off Clinton, and the Clinton machine, Bernie is proof that no policy or amount of decor would change the outcome there. They will both be slandered no matter what.

While more sensible people are saying: "Can you imagine pushing Sanders' legislative agenda through the Senate?"

Mitch is simply going to shut down the government for four years. Is there anybody who thinks otherwise?

Be a shame if someone came along and declared a national emergency.

Vote for someone you believe in.
That would be a nice change. Out of the pack, there are a couple I like—but I don’t see anyone that totally aligns. But for someone like myself, I don’t feel that now is the time to vote for someone who totally aligns. What I mean by that is, I’m pretty left-leaning politically. But I think the nation needs to move back towards the center right now, so I’m willing to sacrifice a bit on certain things for that reason.
It should go without saying though that even the most moderate of the Dem pack are still fairly left.

So does thus mean steyer and yang can fuck off and stop stealing air time during debates

I have been saying for awhile that Sanders, Buttiegieg, and Klobuchar are the only candidates that matter. It would have been nice to cut out the failed candidates a lot sooner.
I feel like we're down to Sanders, Biden and Bloomberg, the oldest, richest, whitest guys they could find on the left. Meaning the DNC is down to Biden/Bloomberg. I'd favor Bloomberg to get the nod at this point, I guess. We'll see. I hope Sanders is the nominee, but I don't see it happening.

So VP is wide-open except for Bernie. They can't put him on the ticket with Bloomberg in this, I don't think. Or Biden, for that matter. That's too old and white for anyone, I'd think.

<Fedor23>

A VP spot with Sanders.

I want Tulsi so bad as VP.

I want Bernie to be able to attack Israel, and be protected from being slandered as a anti-semite.

And I want Tulsi to be able to attack the MIC, and be protected from being called a dove.

If Jamie Dimon or Allen Greenspan had a economic progressive kid, we could build a slander wall, to fix this countries problems.

I feel like we're down to Sanders, Biden and Bloomberg, the oldest, richest, whitest guys they could find on the left. Meaning the DNC is down to Biden/Bloomberg. I'd favor Bloomberg to get the nod at this point, I think.
<Fedor23>

giphy.gif

Be a shame if someone came along and declared a national emergency.
That has its limits. You're not getting tax reform, I can tell ya that. He can do some good work with the "defense" budget and prescription drugs.

Back