new game: Dana white's word isn't worth:

I like it. :icon_lol: The middle schoolers won't get it...but I like it.

I can follow you into every thread and make relevant jokes from classic movies if you'd like.

And all I ask is that I never get dubs again.

The dubbed know only one thing... It is better to be infractionless.

Last edited:
the toilet paper I wipe my ass with

let's have fun with this.

Do you even realize that Dana is not a match maker and there are a few other people that make the fights?? He says these things and initially thats what he wants to do but Dana, Silva and Shelby discuss and there is a different outcome. Its not his word, he doesnt make the fights alone.

They most likely saw that barely anyone was interested in a third fight with Tate at this point. Personally I much prefer the Holm fight

I don't see how this game would be fun, even for diehard DW haters. You should just stick with photoshopped pictures.

What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in this thread? Why is Tooth and Nail on Sherdog after lights out?! Why is Tooth and Nail insulting us? Why aren't you stomping his guts out?

Haha great reference. At first I was thinking whats he got against Tooth and Nail then I read the last line and finally got it.

...wasn't worth him fixing his teeth for

...a speck of dried spittle on Rich Goins' microphone.

...the single rogue hair on the back of Dana White's head.

...a crust of residue from inside Lyoto Machida's 'special' drinking glass.

...the imprint of Keith Hackney's knuckle on Joe Son's scrotum.

You lost me with the last one. LMAO, good lord almighty

(Out of breath old man smoker laugh)

I can follow you into every thread and make relevant jokes from classic movies if you'd like.

And all I ask is that I never get dubs again.

The dubbed know only one thing... It is better to be infractionless.

Classic. :icon_chee

Back