new game: Dana white's word isn't worth:

Dana King, lol

2i8vznl.jpg

Wow, well done!

I prefer the Tate fight, bro. But nice grade school argument, "Nuh uh you are!!!1!"

Tell me, why does Rousey emasculate you so much, kid?

Sure you do, just like you prefer real beef but eat the shit from McDonalds for lunch everyday. People who settle for 2nd choice are why America is no longer the best in the world at anything. Don't even put up a fight or speak out cause someone might hear you (except online of course, ya tubbo).

new game: grow a pair and learn how to not be a bitch.

grown-ups aren't allowed to have fun, and poke fun at people who act the way he does? Guy has shown time and again that his word is meaningless.

I think it's hilarious that you'd phrase your point in that manner. "His word!" Does he owe you something?

Let's have fun with asshurt losers who think Dana is protecting Ronda from Tate.

TateRousey2_crop_north.jpg

*looks at TS

No.
Dana is protecting Ronda from Holm, by throwing her into a title shot even after she herself say she was not ready...:redface:

Your sister's so ugly she could be a modern art masterpiece.

bunch of beta goofballs ITT

What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in this thread? Why is Tooth and Nail on Sherdog after lights out?! Why is Tooth and Nail insulting us? Why aren't you stomping his guts out?

Here is a dose of reality:

Holm has looked underwhelming in the UFC. Meisha doesn't have a good shot of beating RR, but Holm has an even slimmer chance due to the fact that her grappling level is novice.

Why risk the 15-20% chance that Meisha beats RR, which makes your company lose millions, when you can put her up against an opponent that has no more than 5% chance of winning. Both fights will sell the roughly the same amount and the UFC can keep milking the RR cow dry.

Risk assessment.

if you listen to dana seriously, you are an idiot - you'll fit in well here

P.s.-

"Dana's word ain't worth a bit, so what's up with THAT, PUNK..."

I fear no one in here will identify that movie line.

What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in this thread? Why is Tooth and Nail on Sherdog after lights out?! Why is Tooth and Nail insulting us? Why aren't you stomping his guts out?

I like it. :icon_lol: The middle schoolers won't get it...but I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back