new game: Dana white's word isn't worth:

That's not a new game, it's an old one. People who believe Dana White word either haven't been around long enough or just love to be lied to. He's a promoter, not a priest.

... the average Sherdogger's opinion

What's this guy going on about?

dnB4qqk.jpg

I appreciate this. Very funny. Great pic of Dana King, too.

...a speck of dried spittle on Rich Goins' microphone.

...the single rogue hair on the back of Dana White's head.

...a crust of residue from inside Lyoto Machida's 'special' drinking glass.

...the imprint of Keith Hackney's knuckle on Joe Son's scrotum.

That's not a new game, it's an old one. People who believe Dana White word either haven't been around long enough or just love to be lied to. He's a promoter, not a priest.

When did it become ok for "promoters" to lie? That's the same as false advertising and that's still not legal or socially accepted. Is it because this is the fringe sport of human **** fighting that makes it ok for Dana Baldfather to lie and no one cares?

Let's have fun with asshurt losers who think Dana is protecting Ronda from Tate.

*looks at TS

Did he say somewhere that Dana Baldfather was protecting Ronda or are you just white knighting Zuffa again? Making Rondy/Holm is more sh*t matchmaking. Miesha deserves the title shot, Holm does not. It's as simple as you are.

Did he say somewhere that Dana Baldfather was protecting Ronda or are you just white knighting Zuffa again? Making Rondy/Holm is more sh*t matchmaking. Miesha deserves the title shot, Holm does not. It's as simple as you are.

Shelby: Tate and Nunes both already are more viable contenders, so let's kill off the chances of at least one of them by matching them up. let's give Ronda Holm instead.
Dana: Great thinking Sean! Keep the Rousey show going, no matter how illegitimate we're making it.

Also, I've never said I prefer Holm over Tate. Stop being an emotional, emasculated child.

Also, I've never said I prefer Holm over Tate. Stop being an emotional, emasculated child.

You're the one all over people's posts with your crying and white knighting like Dana and LoFert can do no wrong. At least other dude has an opinion, you're just here whining about people's opinions. STOP CUTTING YOURSELF.

You're the one all over people's posts with your crying and white knighting like Dana and LoFert can do no wrong. At least other dude has an opinion, you're just here whining about people's opinions. STOP CUTTING YOURSELF.

I prefer the Tate fight, bro. But nice grade school argument, "Nuh uh you are!!!1!"

Tell me, why does Rousey emasculate you so much, kid?

Back