New Friday the 13th Game 2016

A few visual tweaks needed, like animation fluidity, the teleportation, and collision detection, but overall it looked great for a pre-alpha. Mrs. Voorhees' narration and the score (including the awesome 80's type song on the radio) were great. The visuals looked excellent, and they seemed to put a lot of thought into things if you saw the (awkward due to the hosts) interview.

A few visual tweaks needed, like animation fluidity, the teleportation, and collision detection, but overall it looked great for a pre-alpha. Mrs. Voorhees' narration and the score (including the awesome 80's type song on the radio) were great. The visuals looked excellent, and they seemed to put a lot of thought into things if you saw the (awkward due to the hosts) interview.

Who did the interview? I'll see if I can find it and post the video.

crypt_f13main__span.png

Gotta be better than this.

One had to wonder on a campground infested with Zombies every few steps why Jason was such a big deal? lol. Mark and Crissy were the only good Councillors. The others sucked.
I loved that game when I was a kid.

I'm looking forward to this new one.

I loved that game when I was a kid.

I'm looking forward to this new one.
I could never figure out what the fuck to do as a kid but I rented it a few times.

I could never figure out what the fuck to do as a kid but I rented it a few times.
I beat the game a couple of times. The key was killing zombies until you got the axe, then go to Jason's mom in the cave and kill her for the pitchfork. Then you could merk Jason.

I beat the game a couple of times. The key was killing zombies until you got the axe, then go to Jason's mom in the cave and kill her for the pitchfork. Then you could merk Jason.
Absolutely no chance five year old Dizzy was figuring that one out.

for a second I thought this was about dead by daylight

Back