New Fedor sighting

..........whoa what happened? I read this and thought I'd be the first to post.
I must have been KO'd at just the sight of greatness.

How the fuck are you idiots getting all of this off of one picture ?.
How closely have these people that dislike him been tracking him.

You're grasping at straws to discredit the G.O.A.T.

As a beginner you can't get much more than 4 lbs of actual muscle mass per month (I think it's actually a bit higher than 4 lbs but that's the commonly quoted figure) and after just a year of training gaining muscle mass slows down dramatically and continues to slow down every year from that point onwards until you're only able to build a minimal amount each year.

This is regardless of your diet, workout intensity & frequency etc. You could work out 24 hours a day 7 days a week, doesn't matter.

On a 12 week testosterone cycle you would be very lucky to come away with 25 lbs of muscle mass in three months.

What does that have to do with Fedor ?.

How much are you saying he has lost/gained ?.

What rate would you apply to building mass if juice is involved ?

Most of the people crying and calling him on PED use are most probably bitter/sour Anderson fans / Zuffa Zombies who still couldn't get past AS's positive test

That is the only explanation I can think of.
How can you speculate so deeply from a few pictures is beyond reason.

That is the only explanation I can think of.
How can you speculate so deeply from a few pictures is beyond reason.

Because a tan and bicep veins indicate an easy EASY! 25lbs of mass muscle gain.

In all seriousness, I don't expect him to weigh in much differently than he ever has. Maybe (hopefully) more cut than his SF fights but not like 250lbs and ripped.

If any other fighter gained that amount of mass people would immediately be screaming juice, but not fedor fans

Or it could be that his body is completely attainable without the use of drugs. The guy has been an athlete his entire life and all it would take are small diet and training modifications to get him to look like this.

Most likely that he just has been focused on diet and more weight training since his retirement. It's not like hes suddenly Cung Le-level transformation.

I will find one then

8d64255538375f9f2a51bd013398d302.jpg

That is the best the male body can look like without steroids, fellas. Deal with it.

Ive never taken steroids, I dont take any supplements either, not even protein shake, just a good diet, and these are my results, ive been lifting since 2012.

0H1HuKUl.jpg

I think he still has one run for the belt in him.

Ive never taken steroids, I dont take any supplements either, not even protein shake, just a good diet, and these are my results, ive been lifting since 2012.

0H1HuKUl.jpg

But according to these "experts" that is impossible.

It's very difficult to put on that kind of weight. The very cynical part of me thinks he went and cycled supplements for three years. Now he's probably clean again. Probably has been for while as it takes a bit for your testosterone to stabilize. What most people forget is that you still hang on to a lot of the gains you made even after usage has stopped. His face is way thinner yet his body looks bigger. He might still be about 235 or maybe even lighter but he's definitely lost body fat as well.

Part of me thinks Fedor is a bit of an evil person. He used to be compared to a cyborg. It's probably still true. What if all of this "God" stuff is just PR bs so he can transition seamlessly into politics. He's a national hero and is also obviously intelligent. If all that were true, then it would also mean that he doesn't mind lying to everyone and that he doesn't mind sticking to an agenda. I'm probably just being pessimistic.

Maybe you have poor genetics or dont know what youre doing in the weight room, but it is no hard to put on "that kind of weight".

But according to these "experts" that is impossible.

I know bro, all these so called experts are people who have never been to the gym, or they go for one week and give up.

The only thing that possibly looks unnatural about Fedor in that picture is his tan.

GHRP-6/2 is more likely...

And its 100% legal for MMA competition. Why risk getting caught when one peptide blend can get you 70% of the reverse-aging a test/anabolic/HGH stack will do?

With test he would have to cycle off before a fight which is hell, probably worse than never taking it for fighting..

Peptides he can use all through training and the day of the fight.

Thanks man, there's all kinds of PEDs I'm not familiar with at all. Just heard about "peptides" in the last 24 hours actually, watching a Jason Blaha video.

And to the people who are saying you don't need PEDs to get big, it's not about how big he is. Vitor Belfort didn't get big, he got lean and hard and grainy. It's about strength and performance benefits, not muscle mass.

He looks like my accountant

come on bro, no sepia pics in a cod piece?

0H1HuKUl.jpg

What are you trying to prove with these typical 3 years serious training results? Did you gain 20 lbs of muscle mass in 28 days as others are trying to claim? Aside from this, you seem about 5'8 which makes it easier to build an impressive looking physique.

20 lbs in 28 days can't be done natty. Period. Most people will struggle to get 4 - 5 lbs lean mass per month with serious hard work. Even on test people might get 20 lbs in three months.

What are you trying to prove with these typical 3 years serious training results? Did you gain 20 lbs of muscle mass in 28 days as others are trying to claim? Aside from this, you seem about 5'8 which makes it easier to build an impressive looking physique.

20 lbs in 28 days can't be done natty. Period. Most people will struggle to get 4 - 5 lbs lean mass per month with serious hard work. Even on test people might get 20 lbs in three months.

28lbs in 20 days is def not possible without steroids, I agree, my point is gaining muscle without any supplements is possible, its not like Fedor started training yesterday, remember muscle memory, it comes back easier, he probably has been spending more time lifting.

Back