New Era of Leanereem

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
810458482.0.jpg

Seems to have dropped a few lbs, looks leaner. Could this be the best cardiovascular shape we've ever seen The Reem?

DC and Lesnar better watch out. Stipe finna dodge this monster.

Your boy is going down in about 24hrs. I do hope you enjoy your day though.

VigorousInbornBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

alistair-overeem-ufc-141.jpg

Confidence also on another level. Too bad Ubereem was very short-lived in UFC.

why are we looking at a photo from 2 fights ago?

810458482.0.jpg

Seems to have dropped a few lbs, looks leaner. Could this be the best cardiovascular shape we've ever seen The Reem?

DC and Lesnar better watch out. Stipe finna dodge this monster.
He actually doesn't look that different besides having a greater capacity for body fat and less vascularity

He looked leaner in a few of his last fights too. I think it's a good thing, he doesn't need to be 250+. His biggest issues have always been his cardio and his chin, being able to move more/better helps alleviate those issues.

Maybe he is on a new diet

ImpartialEmbellishedCivet-small.gif

FpWqw3A.gif

his chin is shot since 10 years man..he is done, should retire to be honest..his whole fighting style is based to net get chin touched..reeem is OUT

his chin is shot since 10 years man..he is done, should retire to be honest..his whole fighting style is based to net get chin touched..reeem is OUT

His chin seems as good as it ever was. He just never had a good chin and tends to freeze up when he gets caught with a big shot. It's been like that since day 1. If anything he showed better recovery against Hunt than he has anytime earlier in his career.

We already have Econoreem.

He looked leaner in a few of his last fights too. I think it's a good thing, he doesn't need to be 250+. His biggest issues have always been his cardio and his chin, being able to move more/better helps alleviate those issues.
His cardio and chin were not that great at 205 in pride - he gassed all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back