2024 Fragile Woke Era of the UFC

Laheys'Liquorland

Land of shit and dreams.
@Brown
Reaction score
With the latest destruction of arrogant fighters as of late such as Ian Garry, King Colby, Izzy, Tears Strickland. Unable to face the public...destroying their own image...logging off when you win one out of 4 fights.
Sure we have a few honorable Alphas Tom, Goat Jones...
Is this the worst Era of Iron minded UFC fighters?
Everyone seems much more mentally fragile than ever before.

With the latest destruction of arrogant fighters as of late such as Ian Garry, King Colby, Izzy, Tears Strickland. Unable to face the public...destroying their own image...logging off when you win one out of 4 fights.
It's true. None of them is a true warrior like Andy Wang

{<BJPeen}

The word woke makes me laugh. I think a better way to put it is, since 2015, this is the attention whore era.

The woke supporting fans are the worse part imo they actually idolize and identify with these degens

The word Woke was a great progressive word until it was “co-opted”
or something

up With hope
down with woke
just bleed
just breathe

can’t wait to the UFC is BACK

Once again, Ronda paved the way for these clowns....she hugged the purple pillow before anyone and not even Cain Velasquez (under the right circumstances) can do anything to change that.

I went to sleep, then I woke up, is this what the discussion is about :) ?

UFC in 2024 will do what they always do. Ignore anything controversial UNLESS the person involved is (at least that day) an enemy of Dana White in which case the UFC will use the controversy to destroy said person.

I don’t think you’re using the word woke as intended but anyhoo.
In answer to your question, social media and smart phones changed the fight game quite a bit. I don’t think there are any more or less alphas. If anything, social media promotes vulnerable narcissism.

Last edited:
Back