New Era of Leanereem

810458482.0.jpg

finna

J9V5hfy.jpg

<31>

Goof needs Ubereem.

qLZy7vj.gif
God I wish UFC fighters were allowed to juice/juice more. Cheaters like Jones wouldn't have an unfair advantage, and we the viewers would get a better product/experience. Imagine a 295lbs Ngannou vs. 280lbs UberReem, both allowed to take EPO.

God I wish UFC fighters were allowed to juice/juice more. Cheaters like Jones wouldn't have an unfair advantage, and we the viewers would get a better product/experience. Imagine a 295lbs Ngannou vs. 280lbs UberReem, both allowed to take EPO.

The fights that i saw last month for ONE FC made me a fan. Fighters were juiced to the gills. the action was more intense and they were all savages.

Agreed, no more sitting in the middle hiding behind USADA and making payments to ensure things go the right way for certain fighters. It's all or nothing imho.

810458482.0.jpg

Seems to have dropped a few lbs, looks leaner. Could this be the best cardiovascular shape we've ever seen The Reem?

DC and Lesnar better watch out. Stipe finna dodge this monster.
BEEN THIS WAY SINCE HE GOT POPPED YEARS AGO

That's ElevationReem.

Ubereem was legit one of the most aesthetic builds, almost up there with prime Arnold

Back