Never thought Tony would duck like this

Welcome to a strange place we like to call...........The KORMAN Zone.

As for OP of course Tony needs to get paid more. Those 2 dollar sunglasses that he wears indoors don't come cheap.
*creepy theme music starts playing*

I mean we have a debate what and his sunglasses are worth the company but we don't know how much he's for, so i think it's silly to just assume he's ducking.

It's not ducking to negotiate the terms of a contract.

Seemz to me like he would've went ahead & got cued up for that McGregor fight before doing the hard negotiating. But a number one contender fight should be paid well & I ain't mad at him for going for better pay.

But he damn sure is. How are you now gonna ask for all this stuff, when before it was anywhere, anytime, anyone?

Straight ducking, and to me, when someone asks for the type of concessions he wants all of a sudden, when before his pay was cool with him, shows he's not confident he can beat Khabib. I'm sure he thinks he can beat him, but not as sure as he usually is.

Khabib now has the mental edge, and the peopleas support. He should just fight Khabib, then if he wins, ask for bigger pay against Conor, since Conor is the champ.

Tony's disdapointing me with this bitch move, and wtf happened to, I signed the contract, where's Khabib at? Why all of a sudden a change? Clear as day, ducking.
Shut the HELL up lmao

Ferguson vs. Nagamoogydog is one fight I'd really like to see.

It's mind games, Ferguson isn't passing up on a fight that can get him a title shot.

Khabib is stoopid.

I hope this ducking season ends soon

• Tony Ferguson: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus) def. Edson Barboza: $44,000
This is why. The guy gets $50,000 to show up. He's on a 9 fight winning streak and 6 of those last 9 fights have been performance bonuses. It's time he gets paid and he's smart to not accept dick until he does.

Is it even difficult to understand really? Conor is the LW champ, and is a guaranteed pay-day for the #1 contender, but he decides he wants to fuck off and take a vacation.

Meanwhile the UFC is like 'hey top 2, fite nao for fake belt plz.'

.....'Um, ok, as long as you give me some of the money I could make if I waited for and fought Conor, y'know...considering there is a genuine risk I'll lose my chance to fight for the real belt?'

Tony would be a fucking retard to rush into an interim against Khabib for shit-pay/terms, when the truth is it is only a favor to the UFC..not himself or even Khabib.

I just know you're an idiot based off your initial post.
"I know you're an idiot because I read one question that you typed on the internet."

You must be a genius then!

Loving this!

Have a line of stevia on me.....playa
violin.png

i don't think Tony is ducking Khabibe, he just wants more money. Both agreed to the fight so why we speculate if he is ducking.

Let's wait a bit more IF for some reason anything changes about the fight.

Can we please stop saying that top contenders who wants to be paid their worth, is ducking? This is the only way they have to negotiate.

These shertards don't understand that. LOL at Ferguson = "bitch move"

and wtf happened to, I signed the contract, where's Khabib at? Why all of a sudden a change? Clear as day, ducking.
What if Ferguson and Holloway are related? Or what if they're the same person in disguise? It's gotta be hard to fight as two different people. I'd wannd take my kid to Disneyland, too.

What if Ferguson and Holloway are related? Or what if they're the same person in disguise? It's gotta be hard to fight as two different people. I'd wannd take my kid to Disneyland, too.

Good one. I think they're related. They're both tan and Mexicany looking. I think Tony's Mexican.

He's made over $1.1M in the UFC in disclosed pay. He also didn't ask for more money to fight Khabib last time, but had to pull out, so why does he suddenly need more money for the same fight now? He's a good fighter, but he doesn't really bring in that much to suddenly make these demands with the UFC feeling any pressure to give in. If he beats Khabib for the interim belt, then he's in a position to ask for more to unify when Conor comes back.

When they were slated to fight before he wasn't on a 9 fight winning streak and virtually guaranteed a title shot. He got leapfrogged by Conor, and now since Conor won and decided he wants to take almost a year off, they want Tony to fight the other major contender for nothing extra? Seems fucky to me, asking someone who's getting their last chance at a title(given Tony's age) to have to win 10 in a row.

He should be getting more money seeing as he just put the hurt on RDA in his last fight.

Completely agree he deserves more money, but why all of a suddem the change? He didn't ask for more pay against RDA. It's super fishy how now he wants more pay, but it was cool before. Also, funny how when Khabib does sign off on the fight, Tony makes a roadblock, but when it seemed like Khabib didn't want to fight a certain date, Tony's all loud in social media, and raises shit like Khabib's the one that's scared.

Also, Tony pissed me the fuck off whem he didnt call anyone out afyer RDA, then tries to seem liker badass in an interview witb Ariel, like he'll fight only Kahbib or Conor, when he could've made those fights even more doable if he would've hyped it up after the RDA fight. It pissed me the fuck off when he said he doesn't need to call anyone out, and he just needs to keep winning, and doesn't care about who he fights next, but in the very next statement, says, only Khabib or Conor.

He's turning into a fucboi, and needs to give us what we want, and if he wants the belt, he has to fight Khabib. Guys like Tony deserve to take the long road, because they're too fucking stupid to hype shit up, and their careers themselves at the PERFECT opportunity

And I was a Tony fan. Still will be if he fights Conor. Would be rooting for him. But against Khabib, hope he gets his Gringo Mexican ass up. Puto
It's okay, I think he's still in shock that two-week notice Lando did that to him in the 1st round. UFC rookie taking away your Boogeyman persona is a tough beat.

Saying the belt is meaningless when it comes with more $$$ ... I swear he's not making as much sense as he did before.

Back