Never thought Tony would duck like this

violin.png

2hqaq0z.jpg

Bad example as GSP's demands included compensation for loss of sponsorship.

Also, GOAT!
Yeah, i know they're not exactly the same but we don't know how much Tony is asking for. It makes sense that he wants more money because this fight is either gonna be for an interim title or if Nate Diaz is getting a shot over him.

I don't think negotiation is spelled d-u-c-k-i-n-g.

Sadly I must agree, he's a finisher in a sport where there isn't enough of them and he's beaten 9 in a row in the toughest division. Thats why I'm a fan, but this behavior is suspicious, at the same time fatherhood always changes a fighters business sense(Rory Mac, Conor, etc)
Did Tony have a kid?

WHERE'S YOUR KID AT TONY!?

Tony Ferguson has come forward, brought the action, and showed exceptional toughness in every single fight so far. He has been making a case for a title shot for a long time, entertaining the fans along the way. He wears his heart on his sleeve, comes to fight every time, and is never in a boring fight.

Despite all this, some fans still refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt when he is negotiating the terms of his next fight. There are so many reasons that he could be refusing to sign this particular contract. All of which make far more sense the "he's ducking Khabib" argument.

Some fans are spoilt, others are delusional. I find it astonishing that so many fans can rapidly come to the conclusion of someone "ducking" someone else, without much logic or evidence behind it.

Also, it is quite normal for fighters to negotiate fight deals in a back n forth manor. It is in their best interest to get the right fight, at the right time, for the right amount of money. This is their JOB.
This is NOT ducking, but rather standard practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back