Never thought Tony would duck like this

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
But he damn sure is. How are you now gonna ask for all this stuff, when before it was anywhere, anytime, anyone?

Straight ducking, and to me, when someone asks for the type of concessions he wants all of a sudden, when before his pay was cool with him, shows he's not confident he can beat Khabib. I'm sure he thinks he can beat him, but not as sure as he usually is.

Khabib now has the mental edge, and the peopleas support. He should just fight Khabib, then if he wins, ask for bigger pay against Conor, since Conor is the champ.

Tony's disdapointing me with this bitch move, and wtf happened to, I signed the contract, where's Khabib at? Why all of a sudden a change? Clear as day, ducking.

Everybody running away from NurmaGOATmedov

He is ducking forsure, but deserves more money no question

Can we please stop saying that top contenders who wants to be paid their worth, is ducking? This is the only way they have to negotiate.

He doesn't wanna be paid peanuts. I completely understand him.

So by this logic GSP was ducking Bisping by asking for more money?

Holloway and T Ferg have disappointed me, especially after all the big talk from the pair of them.

Kaiokenrye24 said:
He is ducking forsure, but deserves more money no question

Completely agree he deserves more money, but why all of a suddem the change? He didn't ask for more pay against RDA. It's super fishy how now he wants more pay, but it was cool before. Also, funny how when Khabib does sign off on the fight, Tony makes a roadblock, but when it seemed like Khabib didn't want to fight a certain date, Tony's all loud in social media, and raises shit like Khabib's the one that's scared.

Also, Tony pissed me the fuck off whem he didnt call anyone out afyer RDA, then tries to seem liker badass in an interview witb Ariel, like he'll fight only Kahbib or Conor, when he could've made those fights even more doable if he would've hyped it up after the RDA fight. It pissed me the fuck off when he said he doesn't need to call anyone out, and he just needs to keep winning, and doesn't care about who he fights next, but in the very next statement, says, only Khabib or Conor.

He's turning into a fucboi, and needs to give us what we want, and if he wants the belt, he has to fight Khabib. Guys like Tony deserve to take the long road, because they're too fucking stupid to hype shit up, and their careers themselves at the PERFECT opportunity

And I was a Tony fan. Still will be if he fights Conor. Would be rooting for him. But against Khabib, hope he gets his Gringo Mexican ass up. Puto

But he damn sure is. How are you now gonna ask for all this stuff, when before it was anywhere, anytime, anyone?

Straight ducking, and to me, when someone asks for the type of concessions he wants all of a sudden, when before his pay was cool with him, shows he's not confident he can beat Khabib. I'm sure he thinks he can beat him, but not as sure as he usually is.

Khabib now has the mental edge, and the peopleas support. He should just fight Khabib, then if he wins, ask for bigger pay against Conor, since Conor is the champ.

Tony's disdapointing me with this bitch move, and wtf happened to, I signed the contract, where's Khabib at? Why all of a sudden a change? Clear as day, ducking.
He already ducked Khabib once. Not sure why it's a surprise.

Time to negotiate. Taking a risk plus doing UFC a favor if bump Khabib out of contention since his style and fighting frequency much less marketable.

While some leverage UFC does not desperately need to eliminate 1 of 2 LW contenders anytime soon and Tony gambling they would choose him over Khabib when Conor returns if no fight off for next shot.

Time will tell.

You're a genuine imbecile, and have shit between your ears.
Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated.

If Tony wants to get more money in a probable headliner against Khabib then it's well within his right. It's called negotiating and being a smart business man. Unless he's being completely unreasonable in what he's asking for (which we have no evidence of) I don't know why we should just completely assume he's ducking.

GSP has said many times he wanted to fight Bisping but when it came to contract negotiations he said he wanted more money. Similar situation.

Completely agree he deserves more money, but why all of a suddem the change? He didn't ask for more pay against RDA. It's super fishy how now he wants more pay, but it was cool before. Also, funny how when Khabib does sign off on the fight, Tony makes a roadblock, but when it seemed like Khabib didn't want to fight a certain date, Tony's all loud in social media, and raises shit like Khabib's the one that's scared.

Also, Tony pissed me the fuck off whem he didnt call anyone out afyer RDA, then tries to seem liker badass in an interview witb Ariel, like he'll fight only Kahbib or Conor, when he could've made those fights even more doable if he would've hyped it up after the RDA fight. It pissed me the fuck off when he said he doesn't need to call anyone out, and he just needs to keep winning, and doesn't care about who he fights next, but in the very next statement, says, only Khabib or Conor.

He's turning into a fucboi, and needs to give us what we want, and if he wants the belt, he has to fight Khabib. Guys like Tony deserve to take the long road, because they're too fucking stupid to hype shit up, and their careers themselves at the PERFECT opportunity

And I was a Tony fan. Still will be if he fights Conor. Would be rooting for him. But against Khabib, hope he gets his Gringo Mexican ass up. Puto
Sadly I must agree, he's a finisher in a sport where there isn't enough of them and he's beaten 9 in a row in the toughest division. Thats why I'm a fan, but this behavior is suspicious, at the same time fatherhood always changes a fighters business sense(Rory Mac, Conor, etc)

So by this logic GSP was ducking Bisping by asking for more money?
tumblr_nzo42uRM2M1v1u6tao1_500.gif

I'm a Khabib fan, but in this case I have to support a fighter trying to get payed.

How much more could he ask for ? 100K ? 200K ? That's peanuts for the UFC.

They are making ungodly amounts of profit and somehow we always shit on the fighters.

Both Tony and Khabib are high level fighters, the top 2 out of 3 in their division.

If these guys shouldn't get paid than who should ?

He doesn't wanna be paid peanuts. I completely understand him.
He's made over $1.1M in the UFC in disclosed pay. He also didn't ask for more money to fight Khabib last time, but had to pull out, so why does he suddenly need more money for the same fight now? He's a good fighter, but he doesn't really bring in that much to suddenly make these demands with the UFC feeling any pressure to give in. If he beats Khabib for the interim belt, then he's in a position to ask for more to unify when Conor comes back.

Ducking, the most annoying and wrongly used on sherdog these days.

Go home TS.

Can we please stop saying that top contenders who wants to be paid their worth, is ducking? This is the only way they have to negotiate.

This makes complete sense if it were a fighter that always complains about pay like the Diaz bors, but we're not. We're talking about a guy that had no problem with pay footer any previous opponent until now.

Why now? Not as confident he's gonna win, so cash out before he has to fight his way back to championship contender status?

Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated.

If Tony wants to get more money in a probable headliner against Khabib then it's well within his right. It's called negotiating and being a smart business man. Unless he's being completely unreasonable in what he's asking for (which we have no evidence of) I don't know why we should just completely assume he's ducking.

GSP has said many times he wanted to fight Bisping but when it came to contract negotiations he said he wanted more money. Similar situation.

Not reading this garbage. Your example is asinine, asiten, asieleven, it's plain retarded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back