Never thought I would say this but

Coin changes people, and Conor McGregor is no exception. (Oh yeah, opinion alert)

I hate him so much back in the day and I enjoyed when he got destroyed but I agree, I kinda miss the excitement he brought in and outside the octagon and specially since UFC have been pretty lame this past years

Last edited:
12-0 in ufc

Never really been in trouble

Your boy will be easily smashed next

I have never been more confident and I'm not joking
Not relevant to anything I said lol

12-0 beating manlets by your very own logic. Big deal. Is Poirier not one of Khabib's biggest wins? Conor kicked his ass in like a minute. He's the latest #1 contender for Khabib's own belt..... You basically downplay Khabib by downplaying Conor, who is unquestionably one of Khabib's best wins.

I didn't skip anything, what you said is irrelevant to my comment on what someone else posted. Nobodies personality makes a fight more interesting to me, I don't care what your opinion on it is or anyone else's opinion is.

And I didn't diss Conor, that's the consensus opinion around here.
You are like indian IT support scammers. No matter how hard you expose them, they will politely repeat the same story - that they are not going to scam you.

Funny as hell.

You are like indian IT support scammers. No matter how hard you expose them, they will politely repeat the same story - that they are not going to scam you.

Funny as hell.
What have you exposed?

I'd rather watch a Robbie Lawler fight than a Conor McGregor fight. Robbie doesn't need a world tour for me to get interested in his fights.

And GSP was highly technical with a robot like personality, no stagnation.

I don't care about what Dana cares about when it comes to fights. The sorry you need pre fight press conferences to get hyped for fights.

Back