Net neutrality

So you’re arguing there was an injunction in place during the appeal and companies couldn’t move forward, which effectively left net neutrality in place this whole past year?
No, that's not what I said at all. Your reading comprehension is lacking. Please continue with your WW3 the sky didn't fall! Nonsense.

No, that's not what I said at all. Your reading comprehension is lacking. Please continue with your WW3 the sky didn't fall! Nonsense.
So you actually don’t have a counter argument at all and we’re back to the sky os falling argument fo the first two threads

So you actually don’t have a counter argument at all and we’re back to the sky os falling argument fo the first two threads
I dont think I was in those threads or made any such claim. It's easy to declare victory when you are arguing against noone in particular that made some vague argument of the sky is falling.

Net neutrality laws were in place to prevent changes that do not happen in a short period of time. ISPs, tech giants and in general billion dollar companies do not renegotiate contracts and change services on a whim. IF they do change things as a direct result of net neutrality laws being removed it will be a gradual change as current contracts expire and companies get to renegotiate under the new rules. Noone would be stupid enough to renegotiate current contracts based on laws that are still in the appeals process. They also may decide to wait even longer until public opinion has moved on to something else entirely, like election years. Even when they get around to making changes it wont be WW3 or the sky is falling as you so stupidly put it. It will be gradual changes in prices on the front end and in the backend major renegotiations of contracts as the biggest data providers manipulate the ISPs to block out competition.

There, I have summarized my opinion for you. Now since you seem determined to argue with me feel free to pick it apart, split hairs or go on about some other bullshit and ignore it completely.

Back