Net neutrality

Seems like your argument boils down to: "A potentially bad law was passed but nothing has happened yet, so you should feel bad for having worried about it."

Needless to say, that's not a good or useful argument. You also don't seem to know anything about the subject, so you have no way to evaluate your own position.

So the walls are closing in

No. They are smart enough not to start price gouging you right after the law is changed, because then even free market cucked out corporate white nights such as yourself would be able to put 2 and 2 together.

No. They are smart enough not to start price gouging you right after the law is changed, because then even free market cucked out corporate white nights such as yourself would be able to put 2 and 2 together.
This guy is a troll, he chooses to ignore the fact I pointed out that the appeals process JUST finished in October.

Seems like your argument boils down to: "A potentially bad law was passed but nothing has happened yet, so you should feel bad for having worried about it."

Needless to say, that's not a good or useful argument. You also don't seem to know anything about the subject, so you have no way to evaluate your own position.
We had this argument
Twice
Just say you were wrong

There are more startups now. Your law made it impossible for that before.

I’m having a hard time sourcing that there are more startups today than 2017, or that it was impossible to have new startups before. That last bit is certainly untrue.

I posted this thread on sherdog and it didn’t cost me 6 dollars per letter
Nazis didn’t come back riding dinosaurs
Who all is ready to admit they were wrong or did you hope we wouldn’t notice

<{chips}>

I posted this thread on sherdog and it didn’t cost me 6 dollars per letter
Nazis didn’t come back riding dinosaurs
Who all is ready to admit they were wrong or did you hope we wouldn’t notice

The denial and rewriting of history is strong with the liberals ITT.

You’re on solid ground here TS, I’ve wanted to make this thread like 5 times.

The denial and rewriting of history is strong with the liberals ITT.

You’re on solid ground here TS, I’ve wanted to make this thread like 5 times.
On solid ground being a dork with you. :p

Lol

You were instantly smacked down, so you switched from "what you said could happen hasnt happened" to "World War 3 didn't happen."

Because, as we all know, that's how low the bar is for Republican policies: if it doesn't instantly kill the entire human race, it's a smashing success that totally pwns the libz.

Also, the issue is still being litigated. Even if WW3 were the imminent result, we still wouldn't be into invasion of Poland territory yet.

The rules were implemented by the Obama administration in 2015. They were rolled back in 2017. What measurable differences have there been between the period before Net Neutrality, to the period during, and the period after?

Did the Obama rules create significant advancements in consumer choice and experience? Did the lack of these rules cause harm to consumer choice and experience before or after? And how do you know that any changes were a result of the rules being in place (as opposed to technological advancements and marketplace competition)?

The rules were implemented by the Obama administration in 2015. They were rolled back in 2017. What measurable differences have there been between the period before Net Neutrality, to the period during, and the period after?

Did the Obama rules create significant advancements in consumer choice and experience? Did the lack of these rules cause harm to consumer choice and experience before or after? And how do you know that any changes were a result of the rules being in place (as opposed to technological advancements and marketplace competition)?
No they don’t

US internet is so absolutely shitty no one is going to notice a little throttling here and there :)

I noticed the change (throttling) but then again my career is in the IT sector.

Did you read any of this or just google and took the first story
Just provided a random example of data throttling. I know it doesnt exactly apply to the conversation at hand but since you ignored the fact that the appeals process just ended in October 2019 and no changes could conceivably be noticed or even implemented in a month even if a company were inclined to....... <Moves><JonesDXSuckIt>

Just provided a random example of data throttling. I know it doesnt exactly apply to the conversation at hand but since you ignored the fact that the appeals process just ended in October 2019 and no changes could conceivably be noticed or even implemented in a month even if a company were inclined to....... <Moves><JonesDXSuckIt>
So you’re arguing there was an injunction in place during the appeal and companies couldn’t move forward, which effectively left net neutrality in place this whole past year?

Back