Neither Hendo or Bisping asked to fight eachother. It was all UFC

Conor is ducking the 145 division and has been holding it up for a fucking year.

Bisping vs Hendo is a shit fight but all you tards wanted it.

I hope Woodley gets his money fight.

Ariel confirmed it on this weeks MMAhour. And he hopes the UFC comes out with it so Bisping stops getting flak.

28:10

Bisping was blabbing and whining about this fight immediately after winning the belt.

They may not have directly asked the UFC to fight each other, but they indicated to media that it's what they wanted. They never had to ask the UFC, because the UFC acted before they would have had to.

Regardless, Bisping has a better attitude than Woodley. He's a fighter, has never acted entitled, and generally isn't full of shit. Woodley can't say the same things. Bisping also isn't ducking multiple clear cut contenders like Woodley is.

Your whole post is a lie.

Lol at Bisping thinking this is a money fight. Its gonna do 250k to 300k PPV buys.

With the proper marketing and supporting cast, this should be at about Jones level of PPVs.

What's the fucking idea with the fight being on at 4 am?!?
I was looking to get tickets for this but they can fuck spiders if they think I'm gonna be there till the break of fucking dawn man, not even if they serve breakfast, dicks.
That place will be dead, it'll look like there's been a fucking bomb scare.
I'm vexed right now.

Yeah but don't blame the UFC right? You know the people that actually put the fights together. Also this fight will sell more tickets and do more numbers than any other fight at 185.
I blame the UFC for making it & the fighters for accepting it. & you're lying to yourself if you think this fight does better than weidman vs bisping in NYC. Hell, unless they give this ppv a strong ass undercard it'll be lucky to break 400k. It just simply isn't a money fight.

Bisping started calling out Hendo soon after he won the belt. It started picking up steam here because of Bisping. Now the UFC could've put that in his ear almost right after the Rockhold rematch, but you almost never see fights being proposed that quickly. Bisping obviously liked the idea one way or another and has been running with it, so maybe he's tired of hearing ducking claims now and wants the org to take the blame.

We don't know what happens behind the scenes. Maybe Dana had a talk with Bisping right after the fight, and had him all set up for the presser. I mean, Bisping was VERY confident Hendo was next.

Im not saying Bisping didn't want Hendo, but maybe the UFC/Dana wanted it more.

Again, i don't know shit, but i trust my man Ariel
You believe what an admitted liar and shill says over what you heard with your own ears? Bisbing made it abundantly clear he wanted Henderson.

First of all, anyone who follows ariel knows how much he likes his bisping testicular salt...
This is nonsense.....the ufc didnt hold up the 185 weight class to see if there was that much interest in the 14th ranked mw to duplicate his ko of bisping 103 ppvs ago.

Bisping is a company man through and through.

It would come as no surprise if Dana and his cohorts prompted Bisping to mention Hendo and he obliged.

Regardless of how it came about and how it started, I can't fault Bisping for looking at the Hendo fight as a priority. Hendo was a humiliating loss for Michael and people still troll him about it. Despite this being a supposed retirement fight for Hendo (I never trust these guys on this) there is still a pretty large risk involved for Bisping. Hendo still has power. Another one of those H-bomb KO's will haunt Michael for the rest of his life.

Bisping is also in the twilight of his career. He may slog through a few more years before hanging them up for good, and will most likely end his career on a series of losses the way most fighters do. He has his apex moment with the belt and wants to avenge the worst loss of his career. He took back one from Luke and this is most likely his best shot to get one back from Dan Henderson.

Is this the best fight for the division? Hell no, but it is still a good fight. I think any reasonable fan of the sport can sit back and enjoy it for what it is.

It doesn't really matter who wins this either from the contender's point of view. Odds are that belt is going to land in the hands of Jacare, Wiedman, or Rockhold again anyway. It's just a matter of time.

Romero - roids
Weidman - hurt/loss
Rockhold - loss
Jacare - legit
Anderson - no wins in years
Mousasi - over Hendo yes, in general no

Jacare is the only one who can be pissed.

Lol at Bisping thinking this is a money fight. Its gonna do 250k to 300k PPV buys.

Seriously so sick of the excuse being that it's a money fight. This fight will do pretty much the numbers you listed which wouldn't be much better or worse than what Weidman, Jacare or anyone else would do against Bisping.

When Dana made the live announcement he asked Bisping who he wanted and he said Hendo. Bisping wanted this fight and he's made that abundantly clear.

Seriously so sick of the excuse being that it's a money fight. This fight will do pretty much the numbers you listed which wouldn't be much better or worse than what Weidman, Jacare or anyone else would do against Bisping.
The money fight would've been Weidman at MSG. Bisping blatantly ducked a money fight in order to get an easy defense.

I don't buy any of that horse shit.

All three parties wanted this.

What's the fucking idea with the fight being on at 4 am?!?
I was looking to get tickets for this but they can fuck spiders if they think I'm gonna be there till the break of fucking dawn man, not even if they serve breakfast, dicks.
That place will be dead, it'll look like there's been a fucking bomb scare.
I'm vexed right now.
Im hearing people like to drink in Manchester. If you are one of those people i'd suggest hitting the bar in midnight and show up to the main card drunk as a skunk.

It's not THAT bad brotha. We folks living in europé gotta deal with these late ass PPV's all the time

Back