Neither Hendo or Bisping asked to fight eachother. It was all UFC

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ariel confirmed it on this weeks MMAhour. And he hopes the UFC comes out with it so Bisping stops getting flak.

28:10

that's garbage.

Romero
Weidman
Rockhold
Jacare
Anderson
Mousasi

All should have got the shot over Hendo.

You mean the UFC wanted to make the biggest money fight they could with bisping as the champ? They want bisping to get one defence so bad but they might be biting themselves in the ass here.

Lol at Bisping thinking this is a money fight. Its gonna do 250k to 300k PPV buys.

Dana White asked Bisping flat-out on live TV who do you want to fight next. Bisping said Hendo. Obviously the UFC wants that, because most of the fans want it (despite what you read on sherdog), but it's not like Bisping wanted to fight someone else.

You mean people can't blame Bisping anymore and say he ducks fights? This is absurd TS, the haters will not be happy.

Dana White asked Bisping flat-out on live TV who do you want to fight next. Bisping said Hendo. Obviously the UFC wants that, because most of the fans want it (despite what you read on sherdog), but it's not like Bisping wanted to fight someone else.
You can't blame the guy for going after the fight that will make him the most money.

We don't know what happens behind the scenes. Maybe Dana had a talk with Bisping right after the fight, and had him all set up for the presser. I mean, Bisping was VERY confident Hendo was next.

Im not saying Bisping didn't want Hendo, but maybe the UFC/Dana wanted it more.

Again, i don't know shit, but i trust my man Ariel

It's like Derrick Lewis calling out Roy Nelson (and the so-called Black Beast couldn't take Nelson out).
What a joke calling out an old man.
Let's see Bisping/Souza or Bisping/Moussasi.

It is BS, but give Hendo a chance to go out on top in his last fight. He's earned it.

Hendo had a big KO the same night Bisping knocked out Rockhold.

Everyone was thinking of that fight.

Plus, Weidman and Jacare were supposedly hurt. Romero was suspended. The only guy available more deserving is probably Moose since he recently defeated Hendo. Hopefully the UFC will make it up to Gegard and he will get his title shot soon. But I honestly don't have a big problem with the UFC wanting the Hendo fight considering who all was available on the time. It is also a great retirement fight for one of the greatest ever.

You can't blame the guy for going after the fight that will make him the most money.

Yeah I don't blame him. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm pretty sure I saw both of them mention it very soon after Bisping won the belt. So, I'm not sure what the fuck this shit is.

Ariel causing problems by the sounds of it.

They may not have directly asked the UFC to fight each other, but they indicated to media that it's what they wanted. They never had to ask the UFC, because the UFC acted before they would have had to.

Regardless, Bisping has a better attitude than Woodley. He's a fighter, has never acted entitled, and generally isn't full of shit. Woodley can't say the same things. Bisping also isn't ducking multiple clear cut contenders like Woodley is.

This is a great fight I'm really looking forward to.

Out of all the things people have to hate on... This shouldn't be one of them.

what? bisping was talking about wanting a hendo rematch almost immediately after winning the title iirc

Back